Three members of a Somali sex gang who groomed, raped and subjected British schoolgirls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaomiHoney

as 14 to 'violent and horrible' abuse are jailed for 32 years
  • Three Somali men jailed for 32 years for raping and sexually abusing girls
  • Sakariya Sheikh, Mohammed Dahir and Abdirashid Abdulahi jailed today
  • Court heard girls were plied with drugs and booze before being 'pestered'
  • Rapes became 'routine' and men regarded some victims as 'cheap & easy'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ible-abuse-jailed-32-years.html#ixzz4OmNnf5ca
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

upload_2016-11-1_17-31-33.png
upload_2016-11-1_17-31-42.png

upload_2016-11-1_17-32-6.png
Three members of a Somali sex gang who trafficked, raped and subjected British schoolgirls to 'violent and horrible' abuse have been jailed for 32 years.

Girls as young as 14 were plied with drugs and alcohol before being 'pestered again and again' for sex by the men who operated in inner city Bristol.

Bristol Crown Court heard the rapes became 'routine' and the men regarded some of the victims, who cannot be named for legal reasons, as 'cheap and easy'.
IT WAS EXPECTED OF ME': RAPE VICTIM TELLS COURT
During the seven-week trial at Bristol Crown Court, one victim described how she was raped by different men.

The girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, told the court she felt 'pressurised' into having sex with the men and believed it was 'expected' of her.

She said the incidents happened when she was aged 14 or 15 and took place during visits to Bristol in 2012 and 2013.

Jurors found Sakariya Sheikh, 23, known as 'Zak'; Mohammed Dahir, 24, known as 'Kamal'; and Abdirashid Abdulahi, 23, known as 'Abs' or 'Older Abs' all guilty of raping her.

Other men were acquitted or the jury failed to reach verdicts.

Her allegations formed 32 of the 46 charges the defendants faced on the indictment and included rape, sexual assault, false imprisonment and trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation.

The teenager told the jury that she would be given alcohol or drugs during visits to various homes in the Bristol area and then would be raped by the men.

Asked why she had sex with Dahir, the girl replied: 'Because I was at his house. It was expected of me.

'They would keep on asking me and they would give me stuff like weed and shisha and alcohol and I felt I had to do it or they would eject me from the house.'

Referring to another rape by Dahir, the girl told the jury: 'I told him I didn't want to do it but he didn't seem to want to listen to me.'

The girl also described being raped by Sheikh and another man, and told the court: 'I just lied down and let it carry on and let them finish.'

She told the jury she did not consider herself to be in a relationship with any of the men she accused of raping her.

'A lot of the time they kept on asking me, they would keep on asking me, so in the end I gave in,' she said.

'A lot of the time it was expected of me by the person whose flat I was in or by my friend as, if I didn't, she would no longer get stuff off them like alcohol and weed.'

Seoul

. . .
So the girls were given drugs and shit and in exchange they slept with them. What do you mean "pressurised". The girls went to these men's houses willingly. Am I missing something here?:mugshotman:

So the girls were given drugs and shit and in exchange they slept with them. What do you mean "pressurised". The girls went to these men's houses willingly. Am I missing something here?:mugshotman:
They are still children by law, not to mention the fact that some of them were as young as 14, and therefore incapable of giving consent.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
They are still children by law, not to mention the fact that some of them were as young as 14, and therefore incapable of giving consent.

Bro you're talking to a Muzz so of course they'll miss the point of the article (underage girls)
:russ:

They could be extradited and serve their full sentences back in their country, but what a shit government we have.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What's with the UK and organized sex syndicates?

Always by Muslims no less.

Also what's with spelling zakariya with an s? Been seeing that a bit lately

Our image us shit laakin, especially us Somali males. We need to fix up. We are the most unambiguous looking males in the world.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Somalis pronounce it with an s so they might as well spell it with one.

That's only cause the over enunciation of a "z" is naturally an s, but any soft speaking somali always says it with a z. And this is literally the only messenger/prophet name with no significant variation in spelling or pronunciation across the Abrahamic religions (except maybe Adam).

It...isn't up for debate :mjcry:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
What's with the UK and organized sex syndicates?

Always by Muslims no less.

Also what's with spelling zakariya with an s? Been seeing that a bit lately

Interestingly you've got a point. If you look at the stats, organised grooming gang are disproportionately Muslim whilst individual grooming tends to be commited by white people known to the victim. Usually a family member. There are many reasons that may explain this. The girls that get groomed tend to be under age white girls who come from disadvantaged backgrounds. Mostly girls in social homes. It's sad how these men prey on these vulnerable girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.