Three members of a Somali sex gang who groomed, raped and subjected British schoolgirls...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
What they done is sickening, laking 32years wtf? seriously, it must be some politically motivated shit. Mass murders and serial rapist don't even get that long.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
What they done is sickening, laking 32years wtf? seriously, it must be some politically motivated shit. Mass murders and serial rapist don't even get that long.

These mofo have raped and passed around these girls and you're worried about whether or not they've received the same level of equal sentencing as everyone else? Get your priorities straight. These lot are child rapists!

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
32 years between the three not each
:yousmart: thanks.

We had a case like this in OZ where a group of Lebanese boys got sentenced to 55 years each, cos apparently they had raped a group of cadaan girls, even tho the story was shady. The sentence was pretty much to tell foreigners don't mess with our girls. I thought the same thing happened to the Somali boys.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
These mofo have raped and passed around these girls and you're worried about whether or not they've received the same level of equal sentencing as everyone else? Get your priorities straight. These lot are child rapists!

If you gonna talk about democracy and human rights, you have to dispense justices equally, as much as I hate what they have done worse, theirs are a lot more people who have done, take for example the pedophile priests who are protected by the system.

One has to understand that in many cases, theirs an underlying institutionalized racism behind the sentencing of young men of ethnic decent.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
If you gonna talk about democracy and human rights, you have to dispense justices equally, as much as I hate what they have done worse, theirs are a lot more people who have done, take for example the pedophile priests who are protected by the system.

One has to understand that in many cases, theirs an underlying institutionalized racism behind the sentencing of young men of ethnic decent.

I'm sorry but there's absolutely nothing to suggest that these lot have gotten any more then anyone else based on racism or anything else. That's an audacious claim which holds no precedence.

The priests weren't protected by the judicial system, they were protected by the churches. In fact, similar issues are occurring with madrasas in the UK. There are hundreds of reports but very few charges and convictions due to parents and religious leaders not wanting to take the situation any further. There was an imam who was convicted of raping a Bengali girl which shows that the issue isn't just w Christian problem. There are other cases too.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What a waste all Those involved in this rape cirkel are a disgrace I really hate hearing about Somalis noloosha ka dhacay

Especially since these idiots never take a grip with their life with all the opportunities they got

Theres soo many Somali youth that risk their lives to get to europe so they can get a better life and these bunch are just wasting their life now they going to jail

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Spare a thought for their parents. I swear Somali parents must be the least proud, most heartbroken parents in the west! They never envisioned this nightmare.

Ciyaalkii waxay noqdeen;
Qaar naagaha yar iyo waynba faraxumeeya
Qaar drugs and all sorts of vice iibiya
Qaar Argagixiso iyo mayal-adag wada noqday
Qaar Xabsiyada ku wada jira
Qaar tahriib ku wada dhamaaday
Qaar bilaa diin iyo bilaa Ilaahnimo isku darsaday
Qaar kooxaha kale u ciyaara:cryinglaughsmiley: *Cough, Johnson Cough**
Iyo iyo, Qaar kaloo badan?

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I'm sorry but there's absolutely nothing to suggest that these lot have gotten any more then anyone else based on racism or anything else. That's an audacious claim which holds no precedence.

The priests weren't protected by the judicial system, they were protected by the churches. In fact, similar issues are occurring with madrasas in the UK. There are hundreds of reports but very few charges and convictions due to parents and religious leaders not wanting to take the situation any further. There was an imam who was convicted of raping a Bengali girl which shows that the issue isn't just w Christian problem. There are other cases too.

If your willing to deny institutional racism then your deluded. Here's the Chief of the Metropolitan police confirming that there is institutional racism.
"Met chief admits institutional racism claims have 'some justification'
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...utional-racism-claims-have-some-justification

But then again,I don't think theirs really a point in arguing with vile creature such as urself, who believes just because hes an atheist he will accepted by Westerners.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
If your willing to deny institutional racism then your deluded. Here's the Chief of the Metropolitan police confirming that there is institutional racism.
"Met chief admits institutional racism claims have 'some justification'
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...utional-racism-claims-have-some-justification

But then again,I don't think theirs really a point in arguing with vile creature such as urself, who believes just because hes an atheist he will accepted by Westerners.

I haven't denied there's an element of institutionalised racism so that was clearly straw man. The Police chief states there are some justification for institutional racism which I agree with.

Also, what does my atheism have to do with anything?? I'm not an atheist to be accepted by the west, I'm an atheist because I believe that all religions are man made and that there's no evidence for a god(s). Anywho, that has nothing to do with this thread.

Qaar tahriib ku wada dhamaaday
Qaar bilaa diin iyo bilaa Ilaahnimo isku darsaday
Qaar kooxaha kale u ciyaara:cryinglaughsmiley: *Cough, Johnson Cough**
Iyo iyo, Qaar kaloo badan?
These three are not crimes. They standout out of your list like a sore thumb.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
So I guess you'd rather have rapists and pedophiles alive than dead?

On a serious note, I find the idea of the death penalty to be stupid for two reasons. The judicial system goes after those whom the evidence has pointed to which creates the likelihood of wrong convictions. Now, how can you sentence a man to death when there's a chance, no matter how small, that the conviction might be wrong? Also, killing to prove that rape, murder and other serious crimes are wrong, to me shows the contradiction in your thinking. You should try and reform the individual and try and bring them into society as reformed individuals rather than killing them and risking the chance that they might be innocent. Killing has never solved anything, I mean, look at Somalia.

I'll bite. I'd rather lock them up and give the wrongly convicted among them a chance to get justice than to kill innocent victims in the process.

Obviously there should be extensive steps taken to avoid excuting the wrong person. You have to be 100% certain, the evidence is 100% there
e.g. A pedophile films himself abusing children, you excute that . But whatever I guess.

On a serious note, I find the idea of the death penalty to be stupid for two reasons. The judicial system goes after those whom the evidence has pointed to which creates the likelihood of wrong convictions. Now, how can you sentence a man to death when there's a chance, no matter how small, that the conviction might be wrong? Also, killing to prove that rape, murder and other serious crimes are wrong, to me shows the contradiction in your thinking. You should try and reform the individual and try and bring them into society as reformed individuals rather than killing them and risking the chance that they might be innocent. Killing has never solved anything, I mean, look at Somalia.

a) You don't sentence a man to death if there's the slightest chance that the conviction may be wrong. I don't know how things were carried out in the past but obvs things should change to avoid making the same past mistakes of wrong convictions and what not.

b) I'm sure you wouldn't be so forgiving if you or your mother, sister, father, brother who got raped/abused/murdered/whatever. "Reform" looooool, when there have been numerous studies that show people are more likely to reoffend. Killing has solved a lot actually.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Obviously there should be extensive steps taken to avoid excuting the wrong person. You have to be 100% certain, the evidence is 100% there
e.g. A pedophile films himself abusing children, you excute that . But whatever I guess.

a) You don't sentence a man to death if there's the slightest chance that the conviction may be wrong. I don't know how things were carried out in the past but obvs things should change to avoid making the same past mistakes of wrong convictions and what not.

b) I'm sure you wouldn't be so forgiving if you or your mother, sister, father, brother who got raped/abused/murdered/whatever. "Reform" looooool, when there have been numerous studies that show people are more likely to reoffend. Killing has solved a lot actually.

Again, let's look at nations that do have the death penalty, America for example. What we find is that the states that carry out the death penalty, have had death row inmates who've been executed and later posthumously relieved all convictions. However, it was too late. Similar observations can be made in other nations.

Also, I don't know where you're from but convictions aren't apprehended due to the slightest doubt, it's apprehended on the pretext that there's reasonable doubt. If the jury has any reasonable doubt, then the death penalty will not be upheld.

Moreover, how I would feel if this happened to me is irrelevant. Justice is not served by the victims or their family, justice is served by the State. I live in Britain, and over here if you commit a crime, you've broke the Queens laws. Emotions are irrational and so I will not entertain your question.

In Britain and America there are ridiculous reoffending rates but the reasons are pretty clear. These nations punish the inmate rather than reform them or help them. So your studies are irrelevant because they don't address my point. If the state will not try and reform the individual, then the individual will have no reason to reform. Look st Norway, it has some of the lowest reoffending rates in the world if not the lowest. Why is that? Because the state puts emphasis on helping the individual build themselves into decent citizens rather than treat them as outlaws who needs to be punished and rejected.

Furthermore, when has killing ever solved anything? Now your just being cynical.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
UK faraaxs just took a massive L. Why can't you stick to drug dealing and rapping like we do here in Canada? Grooming and that pedo shit is for cadaan people and pakis. :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.