Tigrayan 🇪🇹 attacks Somalis, claims Mogadishu was created and controlled by Arabs, claims Somalis invaded Mogadishu. And uses 12er religious sounds

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
1FD2185B-996C-40AF-A344-48C81B978F9E.jpeg

nothing against 12er. I just think religious music and history shouldn’t be mixed.

Last edited:
Yeah I've seen this tiktok before. He makes all sorts of outrageous claims and cites outdated scholars like Cerulli and I.M Lewis. He has a tiktok that once claimed Aksum ruled over all this lol
aksum.jpg

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Of course a Tigrayan is gonna obsess over Mogadishu what’s new :mjlol:.Invading our city in 2006 and brutalising everyone was not enough it seems.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Of course a Tigrayan is gonna obsess over Mogadishu what’s new :mjlol:.Invading our city in 2006 and brutalising everyone was not enough it seems.
That TPLF Kelbi even insults islam and makes fun about the tplf led invasion of Somalia in 2006. he posted picture of Ethiopia General Gebre clapping Former Somali president Abdullahi Yussuf.

this why I told you Somali, becareful with the tigrayans. They are harmful to Somalia.

they invaded Somalia in 2006. they are the reason why Ethiopian troops are still in Somalia, why Puntland and somaliland are moving from United Somalia, and why Al Shabab has emerged after 2006.

They make fun of other people suffering, they joke about invasion, but when they loose they cry Tigray genocide. That’s very schizophrenic

Attachments

• 55F7E6E8-30AA-476D-8772-36E041BBB7F0.jpeg
    55F7E6E8-30AA-476D-8772-36E041BBB7F0.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 49

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
That TPLF Kelbi even insults islam and makes fun about the tplf led invasion of Somalia in 2006. he posted picture of Ethiopia General Gebre clapping Former Somali president Abdullahi Yussuf.

this why I told you Somali, becareful with the tigrayans. They are harmful to Somalia.

they invaded Somalia in 2006. they are the reason why Ethiopian troops are still in Somalia, why Puntland and somaliland are moving from United Somalia, and why Al Shabab has emerged after 2006.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending