To my haters on Somalispot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
And also her debt when the real estate bubble collapses in the GTA. Mehr will be nominally set to 400K :mjlol:

This might actually not be a bad idea. I could see him being a good stay at home dad. :manny:

I was planning to pay for his mehr, but he already has suitors. Too bad.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
And also her debt when the real estate bubble collapses in the GTA. Mehr will be nominally set to 400K :mjlol:

This might actually not be a bad idea. I could see him being a good stay at home dad. :manny:

Whats bad about a stay home dad?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Mercury ignore them walal, these are the same guys who can't make pasta if their life depended on it. If you ain't got haters then you're an ass kisser, you're doing something they wish they did.

Those dishes look ravishing.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
That second dish looks nasty as hell. I wouldn't mind eating the first one though
Adeer I don't hate your cooking skills, I hate when you make cakes and shit. Fix that up and we're on good terms

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
U know in Sweden I could go on paternity leave for a whole year and still get paid

giphy.gif

You go, Stedman!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
That second dish looks nasty as hell. I wouldn't mind eating the first one though
Adeer I don't hate your cooking skills, I hate when you make cakes and shit. Fix that up and we're on good terms

Naah its just store bought cakes always taste to sweet for me but cookies are fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts