Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
giphy.gif

You go, Stedman!

kkkkkkk I prefer outright dissing to sneak dissing

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
A guy that knows how to throw down in the kitchen, I say @Mercury is the perfect package. What girl wouldn't want that?

You shouldn't mind these haters they are not even half of the man you are.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Bro teach me how to bake that chicken and broccoli pie :feedme:

Well if you got the chicken already cooked and chopped and the brocolli done than chop a onion into small dices fry em on a pan until they brown than go do the pie dough

For the pie you need 3dl flour and 100g butter mix it with your hand and pour in spoon of water while u work it until its like smooth

Than put it in a pie metal thing lol and make it like fit in there let it in the fridge for 30min take a Fork and pierce it in the middle otherwise its gonna rise up

Now preecook in the oven at 200 degrees for 10min

While its in the oven go ahead crack 3 eggs in a bowl put in a bit of salt and pepper

The pie should be finished precooking now put all the pie filling in there sprinkle some cheese over it and lastly pour over the egg mix

Put back in the oven @ 200 degrees again for 20-30 min depends on ur oven

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Well if you got the chicken already cooked and chopped and the brocolli done than chop a onion into small dices fry em on a pan until they brown than go do the pie dough

For the pie you need 3dl flour and 100g butter mix it with your hand and pour in spoon of water while u work it until its like smooth

Than put it in a pie metal thing lol and make it like fit in there let it in the fridge for 30min take a Fork and pierce it in the middle otherwise its gonna rise up

While its in the oven go ahead crack 3 eggs in a bowl put in a bit of salt and pepper

The pie should be finished precooking now put all the pie filling in there sprinkle some cheese over it and lastly pour over the egg mix

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

giphy.gif

Instructions were unclear.
i-guess-the-instructions-to-cooking-were-unclear_o_6060109.jpg

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

Ma nigga :salute:

I'm saving this in my notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending