To my Somali sisters

Appreciation and simping is like the difference between a stalker and a fan ur sir are a stalker u simp
I never stalk anyone. And no I ain't a simp. I used the term as joke. But what ever floats your boat macho man.. Watch out you don't end up in a sausage party

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
That word has no meaning unless you are gay and hate women..
so just cause i don't vibe with this shit i hate women ?
We Need To Stop Judging Submissive Men | HuffPost Canada Life

I have a question for you ciyaals.
According to some older people Somali men used to pay 100 of camels for the hand of a somali woman. Because their value was soo high, would you call our ancestors simps? How about the guys who wrote poems for their Somali women are they to be categorized as simps? You guys are truly 68 if you can't even uplift your people without getting shamed for it:mjlol:

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I have a question for you ciyaals.
According to some older people Somali men used to pay 100 of camels for the hand of a somali woman. Because their value was soo high, would call our ancestors simps? How about the guys who wrote poems for their Somali women are to be categorized as simps? You guys are truly 68 if you can't even uplift your people without getting shamed for it:mjlol:
yes 100 camels my nigga i could make myself rich asf bezos style why would i give that much prime milk and potensial products away poetry about= old school simp sheiidd

yes 100 camels my nigga i could make myself rich asf why would i give that much prime milk and potensial products away poetry about= old school simp sheiidd
Bro the AA/western culture has influenced your outlook on the relationship between the genders.. This phenomenon called simp does not exist in our culture.. This is why I laugh at this word, wallahi it has no meaning to me.. I'm confident with what ever I do in my life..

Trending