To my Somali sisters

@The Smooth-Operator I think they're trolling you bruv. I can imagine them laughing at your comments right now.
material_1603690990179.png

This type of shit is what makes even the low quality Somali women entitled and filled with attitude. What has a xalimo got to offer that I can't get from an ajnabi? You might start talking about culture and language, but I could easily get married to a girl that's more than okay with learning our language and culture and raising our kids with it.

Decrease the level of non-sexual and sexual(for the wife) attention you give to women that aren't part of your family. It only increases their vanity.

Long gone are the days when beautiful women were humble and not filled with kibir, and the main cause of that is because of simps like you.

This type of shit is what makes even the low quality Somali women entitled and filled with attitude. What has a xalimo got to offer that I can't get from an ajnabi? You might start talking about culture and language, but I could easily get married to a girl that's more than okay with learning our language and culture and raising our kids with it.

Decrease the level of non-sexual and sexual(for the wife) attention you give to women that aren't part of your family. It only increases their vanity.

Long gone are the days when beautiful women were humble and not filled with kibir, and the main cause of that is because of simps like you.
Wow.. You sound bitter and hurt.. Somali miyaa tahay.. I don't wanna waste my time on some ajanib.

Trending