To young beautiful Somali girls avoid ugly Somali girls lest this happens to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
im surprised that she is looking better than ever although they burned her real bad.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Fucking bullying pisses me off so much, I hope all bullies get skinned alive.

Her story is not one or bullying it is one of pure jealousy. She was and is drop dead gorgeous and she kept getting holler at by dudes while her "bed friends " we're getting treated like a pariah. So ugly ones plotted against her. They burned her.

Her story is not one or bullying it is one of pure jealousy. She was and is drop dead gorgeous and she kept getting holler at by dudes while her "bed friends " we're getting treated like a pariah. So ugly ones plotted against her. They burned her.

Jealousy plays a role in bullying

Still beautiful as ever mashaAllah -- trying to remove the beauty that Allah put there <3 May Allah keep her safe from evil eye, Ameen. And may Allah remove the jealousy and envy from our young peoples' hearts.

N

NaomiHoney

Still beautiful as ever mashaAllah -- trying to remove the beauty that Allah put there <3 May Allah keep her safe from evil eye, Ameen. And may Allah remove the jealousy and envy from our young peoples' hearts.

Ameen Ameen. Such a beautiful message. shame about the DP :ileycry:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Still beautiful as ever Mashallah. They tried messing with Allah swt art but they weren't successful.

I was heartbroken about her story, I'm so glad she's doing okay. She's a true champion, I know those hating ass es who did that to her are seething.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Still beautiful as ever Mashallah. They tried messing with Allah swt art but they weren't successful.

I was heartbroken about her story, I'm so glad she's doing okay. She's a true champion, I know those hating ass es who did that to her are seething.

Couldn't have said it better

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
her qabiil and qabiils that burned her?

mashallah for her recovery
I believe it was a case of hutu aggression. Hawiye females have extraordinarily large clitorises that cause them to produce excessive amounts of testosterone which causes their aggressive nature.:holeup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts