Tom Holland doesn’t like Hollywood

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
His brown eye almost got diddled.
:diddyswag:

Let’s not get too conferrable with these remarks saxib. I actually believe Holland a young actor who was introduced to Hollywood at the time didn’t knew the nature of the industry. Similar to Bieber how was the music industry was introduced to him.

I genuinely sympathise with the young actors. This pervs needs to say away from artist. Shits no fair for them.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Let’s not get too conferrable with these remarks saxib. I actually believe Holland a young actor who was introduced to Hollywood at the time didn’t knew the nature of the industry. Similar to Bieber how was the music industry was introduced to him.

I genuinely sympathise with the young actors. This pervs needs to say away from artist. Shits no fair for them.
I've done some self-reflection and you're 100% right.

I should have put spoilers, I genuinely feel bad for Bieber, I remember hating on his music growing up, only to find out those rumours around the time to be true, I sometimes feel as men we fall back on these jokes to lighten what has happened and to distance ourselves from such things.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
I've done some self-reflection and you're 100% right.

I should have put spoilers, I genuinely feel bad for Bieber, I remember hating on his music growing up, only to find out those rumours around the time to be true, I sometimes feel as men we fall back on these jokes to lighten what has happened and to distance ourselves from such things.
💯

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
The dude went from doing a sissy ballet movie "Billy Elliot" to being Spiderman. We all know he had to make "certain compromises" to get the top role in the Marvel franchise :drakekidding:

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
The dude went from doing a sissy ballet movie "Billy Elliot" to being Spiderman. We all know he had to make "certain compromises" to get the top role in the Marvel franchise :drakekidding:
It was a west end musical a lot of actors do musical theatre it’s a very hard thing to accomplish especially as a young child.

Trending

Latest posts