Top 10 Sexiest Women in Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@merka I see what you're doing here
lMzz52M_700wa_0.gif

"Please Note : Our top ten African countries with the most beautiful women is clearly opinionated from our own view point, Hence you are free to categorize your own top list, in the comment box below your list is also welcomed."

Manny-Sipping-out-of-Cup.gif

This list doesn't even have Eritrea on it, they should be #1 imo
My dick is bigger than most Eritrean males doe

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Ethiopia should be 2nd, Eritrea 1st. Can't believe Eritrea is not even on the list

Last edited:
Lol been bathanaa waxu they know damn well somali girls are number 1 although a certain procentage of us run around with 3 layers cambuulo smeling ass goono we still run this shit

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
The list was either made by a white or a Rwandan lmao. Rwanda #1? Please, they should be in number 6 or something lmao.

Only a dayooth would want Somali women to ditch their hijaab ufff

And I agree with the list, just not the rankings - Cape Verde should be higher up imo and the images are all wrong - the South African woman looks more Nigerian than the picture of the Nigerian lady. And Eritrea should be on the list.

an is #2, yet no mention of the clearly better Moroccan, Libyan, and Algerian women? Clearly another feel-good article for disenfranchised peoples to feel better about their lots in life. For most men around teh world, anything below North Sudan is simply no-go territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending