Top 10 Sexiest Women in Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure when they do the list on the sexiest men of Africa faraaxs will make number 98. :umad:

That's if they even make the list. You faraaxs are lucky to have us Somali women. :ufdup:
Hahaha you know were number one right? Sad u dont value us your xalimo baasto eating

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Hahaha you know were number one right? Sad u dont value us your xalimo baasto eating
? :what1:

The guy on the list is not even Somali. He's from Sudan, go to Twitter and you will see. Value your damn self instead of claiming another man with a different nationality.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

The guy on the list is not even Somali. He's from Sudan, go to Twitter and you will see. Value your damn self instead of claiming another man with a different nationality.
Somali women are ugly fat trash your lucky we take your trash:susp:

Gibiin-Udug

Somali women are ugly fat trash your lucky we take your trash:susp:
Ceeb don't speak about your hooyo like that little nigga.

You can't get Somali women that's why you're on lake street trying to Holla at the Mexican trannies who don't want you. Don't play yourself.

I dont give a shit about that pic. Just know women chose us as number 1. Many west african south african central african hit on me daily. However i love my somali women. So when i red this article saying we stay with our women its true. But somali women like yourself thats self hating are disgusting. I avoid myself from women like you with self hate. Just know a real somali queen wouldnt dare speak hate towards her brothers. You on the other hand must be a .

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I dont give a shit about that pic. Just know women chose us as number 1. Many west african south african central african hit on me daily. However i love my somali women. So when i red this article saying we stay with our women its true. But somali women like yourself thats self hating are disgusting. I avoid myself from women like you with self hate. Just know a real somali queen wouldnt dare speak hate towards her brothers. You on the other hand must be a .
Don't take her serious ever since i dumbed her she been on a mission to insult somali men:mjswag:

Gibiin-Udug

Brothers? What brothers? Nigga you're not related to me so I don't give a f*ck about you, go chase the single mothers, we all know that's the only women you can pull. Miss me with your bullshit, irrelevant retard. A ? You must be confusing me with your cousin fucking sister. FOH.

Brothers? What brothers? Nigga you're not related to me so I don't give a f*ck about you, go chase the single mothers, we all know that's the only women you can pull. Miss me with your bullshit, irrelevant retard. A ? You must be confusing me with your cousin fucking sister. FOH.
Im done arguing with you. Really no point in this back and forth lol. But show some respek before i bust a nut on ya mama

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Somali women don't deserve the second or anywhere on that list. Ethiopia should be the second place, i reckon with Rwandese, they are fioneeee
And those Cape Verde dimes got some portugese blood in 'em. They're a beautiful mix
P.s only tutsis are the good lookin' ones, hutus and hawiye are very much alike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending