Top5 and his Somali goons are PRAYING to HENNESSEY INSTEAD of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
the f*ck, walahi I thought it was at least 2 girls in the pic. u tellng me the one with the filed long ass nails is a nigga? :jcoleno:

how can we roast them euro niggas now, this is a huge blow :jcoleno:
Black-Guy-fade.gif

The problem with Toronto hoodlums is that they never grow out of their idiocy. They move to Edmonton and continue their ratchet behaviour. They either get killed or end up in jail. I just don't understand why they don't want more from life? They've never heard of reading a book. I don't get it. They think it's all fun and games now but they'll regret it 10 years from now if not sooner.

How is being in a gang going to help you 5 years from now? How is selling drugs going to help? Most drug dealers live in their mothers basements...they don't become like Omar Hardwick from Power. It's not rocket science. All they should do is to take a sheet of paper and write down the pros and cons of being a hoodlum. It's that simple. I can't understand how a grown man can possibly assume that selling drugs is the best answer or being a rap artist at 20 something is the best path to take.

I also don't get the fascination with Hennessy. It's so silly. Somali hoodlums have the brains of an insect. They sicken me. I wish we could exchange them with the Somalis suffering in refugee camps. How can they not see all the opportunity in front of them?

The problem with Toronto hoodlums is that they never grow out of their idiocy. They move to Edmonton and continue their ratchet behaviour. They either get killed or end up in jail. I just don't understand why they don't want more from life? They've never heard of reading a book. I don't get it. They think it's all fun and games now but they'll regret it 10 years from now if not sooner.

How is being in a gang going to help you 5 years from now? How is selling drugs going to help? Most drug dealers live in their mothers basements...they don't become like Omar Hardwick from Power. It's not rocket science. All it takes is from them to take a sheet of paper and write down the he pros and cons of being a hoodlum. I can't understand how a grown man can possibly assume that selling drugs is the best answer or being a rap artist at 20 something is the best path to take.

I also don't get the fascination with Hennessy. It's so silly. Somali hoodlums have the brains of an insect. They sicken me. I wish we could exchange them with the Somalis suffering in refugee camps. How can they not see all the opportunity in front of them?

Reading a book is too hard for them abayo :mjpls: a coloring book maybe, but reading doesn't get them "bandz" :mjpls:

Somalis should quit rapping in general cause alot of them are :trash::trash::trash:

Nonetheless, I agree with your post :ohhhdamn:

Plenty of people are born here and can still comprehend their privilege living in this western country and the opportunities in front of them. These Somali guys became they way they are because their parents let them do whatever the f*ck they wanted just because of their gender.

They were either born here or came when they were young. They don't know the opportunity they have because they didnt live back home.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

How is being in a gang going to help you 5 years from now? How is selling drugs going to help? Most drug dealers live in their mothers basements...they don't become like Omar Hardwick from Power. It's not rocket science. All they should do is to take a sheet of paper and write down the pros and cons of being a hoodlum. It's that simple. I can't understand how a grown man can possibly assume that selling drugs is the best answer or being a rap artist at 20 something is the best path to take.

We don't shame these losers enough tbh. Even relatively well-to-do Somalis suffer from cognitive dissonance. When you go out and party with thugs you are justifying their retardation. Period. Too many people (even in my own circle) that quite happily engage in the debauchery but pull back when it's something crime related. Essentially we have set the bar so painfully low that merely disassociating yourself from crime is a plus.

Somalis are just...dumb sometimes. You also can't point out how dumb they are lest you get branded an opp. It's just one big echo chamber of degeneracy with no exit. I blame smart Somalis who keep their mouths shut more than I blame the khasaaro kids tbh. They have a bevy of opportune moments at their disposal and they mitigate everything by fearing even the tiniest of backlash.

Top5 has fans. Let that sink in. This borderline autistic fat tub of shit with no talent has a following.

You're totally right. Honestly. I think you just have to give time for the relatively well-to-do Somalis to be gainfully employed, buy homes, send their children to private school and build wealth. How can we shame someone right now when we are in school and we're struggling. They think they're winning because they dropped out and put one or two videos on youtube, f*ck any they want and brag about it. So for a young teenager, the lives of these hoodlums seem glamorous compared to other Somalis in the library everyday including weekends.

I'll tell you one thing though, we may party with these guys now but class differentiates people. So when we are all in our careers, surrounded by other like minded people you better believe that we'll feel we're too good for these so called ex-hoodlums and we'll pity them. I wish they could read this thread and get out of the game before its too late. If they continue the life they're leading...this will sadly be the peak of their lives before it starts going downhill.

We don't shame these losers enough tbh. Even relatively well-to-do Somalis suffer from cognitive dissonance. When you go out and party with thugs you are justifying their retardation. Period. Too many people (even in my own circle) that quite happily engage in the debauchery but pull back when it's something crime related. Essentially we have set the bar so painfully low that merely disassociating yourself from crime is a plus.

Somalis are just...dumb sometimes. You also can't point out how dumb they are lest you get branded an opp. It's just one big echo chamber of degeneracy with no exit. I blame smart Somalis who keep their mouths shut more than I blame the khasaaro kids tbh. They have a bevy of opportune moments at their disposal and they mitigate everything by fearing even the tiniest of backlash.

Top5 has fans. Let that sink in. This borderline autistic fat tub of shit with no talent has a following.

Are you suggesting a crime stoppers line or something? You are out of touch if you think "shaming" will do anything. These kids dont care.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Are you suggesting a crime stoppers line or something? You are out of touch if you think "shaming" will do anything. These kids dont care.

it absolutely will do something because they're quite literally emboldened in this country. they're not demoralized by anything because there are no repercussions within their community.

and by shame i don't mean by your average joe. i mean by the established leaders we already. when the man who gets a prestigious job with a firm is legitimately sick to his stomach at the site of you, best believe your ability to brainwash others into following your degeneracy goes down. this has a residual effect on families that consistently produce loser children. if there is no accountability, this is where we'll be.

You're totally right. Honestly. I think you just have to give time for the relatively well-to-do Somalis to be gainfully employed, buy homes, send their children to private school and build wealth. How can we shame someone right now when we are in school and we're struggling. They think they're winning because they dropped out and put one or two videos on youtube, f*ck any they want and brag about it. So for a young teenager, the lives of these hoodlums seem glamorous compared to other Somalis in the library everyday including weekends.

I'll tell you one thing though, we may party with these guys now but class differentiates people. So when we are all in our careers, surrounded by other like minded people you better believe that we'll feel we're too good for these so called ex-hoodlums and we'll pity them. I wish they could read this thread and get out of the game before its too late. If they continue the life they're leading...this will sadly be the peak of their lives before it starts going downhill.

You're delusional if you think the people who party with these hood folks are going to come out fine in the end. When the average cadaan graduate is struggling to find a job and working at Starbucks after graduating university, you really trying to tell us that these kids with their useless majors will have careers or even be middle class? At best they will be lucky they didn't get a criminal record and have the privilege to work at Pearson Airport. :mjlol:

Those who will see success in their lives in the near future and join the ranks of the middle class are those who constantly have their heads in their books vying to graduate at the top of their class in a useful major, competing for the vanishing small number of internship positions, and networking and fraternizing among their peers so they can be set up with a job sometime down the line. These dudes would be a complete fish out of water if they tried to party with the niggas from the hood.

Then add the new gang element to it. Get seen with certain dudes who you think are your boys from a distance and you become an automatic opp and on a certain night will have a 99 Civic with tinted windows pull up right next to you at a red light and spray your car. :browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending