Top5 and his Somali goons are PRAYING to HENNESSEY INSTEAD of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You're delusional if you think the people who party with these hood folks are going to come out fine in the end. When the average cadaan graduate is struggling to find a job and working at Starbucks after graduating university, you really trying to tell us that these kids with their useless majors will have careers or even be middle class? At best they will be lucky they didn't get a criminal record and have the privilege to work at Pearson Airport. :mjlol:

Those who will see success in their lives in the near future and join the ranks of the middle class are those who constantly have their heads in their books vying to graduate at the top of their class in a useful major, competing for the vanishing small number of internship positions, and networking and fraternizing among their peers so they can be set up with a job sometime down the line. These dudes would be a complete fish out of water if they tried to party with the niggas from the hood.

Then add the new gang element to it. Get seen with certain dudes who you think are your boys from a distance and you become an automatic opp and on a certain night will have a 99 Civic with tinted windows pull up right next to you at a red light and spray your car. :browtf:

It's not that bleak sxb. A relatively tame bachelor is good for a specialized masters.

Most kids that took a xoolo course like humanities ended up taking something like urban development as a masters to land a cushy seat on some board of directors at a condominium or something.

But you're right about the rest. People who study hard and/or have some talent to make bank on shouldn't be hanging with lowlives.

Make sure your children become doctors or something that will also be in demand. I never heard of an unemployed doctor even in a publicly funded health care system.

It's a scary job market out there from what I see, and will be even tighter in the next couple of decades when alot of jobs will continue to be lost to outsourcing in a more competitive market and automation as technology gets better.

STEM isnt looking good either with TFW and other visas given to foreigners who will work half the going salary. Trudeau will make things much worse.

I blame smart Somalis who keep their mouths shut more than I blame the khasaaro kids tbh. They have a bevy of opportune moments at their disposal and they mitigate everything by fearing even the tiniest of backlash.

What bevy of opportune moments are these that you speak of? There's a reason people keep their mouths shut. You talk and start putting certain heads on blast, you will have xoolo come after you and end up becoming homicide #XY on the youtube channel of the Toronto Police Services with no leads whatsoever and homicide detectives imploring the public to come forward.

You want change? Only way change is going to come is if Toronto brings CCW and stand your ground laws. Then watch the number of these fools decrease exponentially over the years. But that won't ever happen now, will it? :mjpls:

Somalis will forever be an underclass in Toronto. The smart and decent ones avoid the mess long enough until they can get out of that place altogether.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What bevy of opportune moments are these that you speak of? There's a reason people keep their mouths shut. You talk and start putting certain heads on blast, you will have xoolo come after you and end up becoming homicide #XY on the youtube channel of the Toronto Police Services with no leads whatsoever and homicide detectives imploring the public to come forward.

You want change? Only way change is going to come is if Toronto brings CCW and stand your ground laws. Then watch the number of these fools decrease exponentially over the years. But that won't ever happen now, will it? :mjpls:

Somalis will forever be an underclass in Toronto. The smart and decent ones avoid the mess long enough until they can get out of that place altogether.

I'm gonna start a campaign for Somali youth born after 99 in Toronto called "your brother and sister are retards. Avoid their xoolonimo at all costs"

:wow:

It's not that bleak sxb. A relatively tame bachelor is good for a specialized masters.

Most kids that took a xoolo course like humanities ended up taking something like urban development as a masters to land a cushy seat on some board of directors at a condominium or something.

But you're right about the rest. People who study hard and/or have some talent to make bank on shouldn't be hanging with lowlives.

You will see the realities of the job market once you graduate.

Please read these two articles:

Precarious work is now the new norm

Most new jobs created in the service sector

When people in STEM are struggling hard out here and fighting for entry level jobs despite having perfect grades, internship experience, connections, etc. you really think some dude with some MA, low GPA, and no internship experience or any form of professional network that spent his time partying with hood niggas is going to easily find a cushy job that starts at 50K+? :comeon:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You will see the realities of the job market once you graduate.

Please read these two articles:

Precarious work is now the new norm

Most new jobs created in the service sector

When people in STEM are struggling hard out here and fighting for entry level jobs despite having perfect grades, internship experience, connections, etc. you really think some dude with some MA, low GPA, and no internship experience or any form of professional network that spent his time partying with hood niggas is going to easily find a cushy job that starts at 50K+? :comeon:

Oh nah your marks can't be shit bruh. They need to he stacked for the Masters Avenue to work.

And yeah I know of the job markets failings but from a global perspective a dude with a 3.3 GPA or higher and a decent masters isn't gonna starve.

Thankfully I took the networking shit seriously. Also thankfully I only rely grew up with rich white kids. I've more or less been cutting corners of my whole life :damedamn:

Canada is a wasteland for opportunity so no point discussing a future here; there isn't one.

Make sure your children become doctors or something that will also be in demand. I never heard of an unemployed doctor even in a publicly funded health care system.

It's a scary job market out there from what I see, and will be even tighter in the next couple of decades when alot of jobs will continue to be lost to outsourcing in a more competitive market and automation as technology gets better.

STEM isnt looking good either with TFW and other visas given to foreigners who will work half the going salary. Trudeau will make things much worse.

STEM (CS excepted) is doing horrendous. Canadians are failures when it comes to business management. The collapse of Nortel, RIM, and now Bombardier, some of the largest STEM employers, is a testament to that.

And medical school isn't the guarantee it once was either:

Medical schools churning out doctors who can't find residencies and full-time positions

The only thing that keeps medicine a better bet for now is they heavily limit entrance into the profession. This can easily change by the stroke of a pen and some government propaganda to justify expanding enrollment and you will see just as many unemployed doctors as any other field these days.

Oh nah your marks can't be shit bruh. They need to he stacked for the Masters Avenue to work.

And yeah I know of the job markets failings but from a global perspective a dude with a 3.3 GPA or higher and a decent masters isn't gonna starve.

Thankfully I took the networking shit seriously. Also thankfully I only rely grew up with rich white kids. I've more or less been cutting corners of my whole life :damedamn:

Canada is a wasteland for opportunity so no point discussing a future here; there isn't one.

If we're thinking global then that's a different story. The prosperity of the previous generation will remain elusive though. Outside of maybe one or two professions, breaking 6 figures will be a dream for most.

And then to make matters worse you have all these old ass cadaan people or "boomers" who love to attack millennials all the time for being lazy and entitled, even though they supported corporate and government policies that caused this upside down job market. If only people would pull themselves by their bootstrap so they could have a 6 figure job at 23 and get married and buy their million dollar homes. :mjpls:

In the long term this is completely unstable. This country is aging, and the elderly cadaans want even more handouts while supporting policies that continue to destroy the job market for young people who then can't generate the taxes needed to sustain those handouts. When you see these people in the office you will wonder to yourself if they could even cut it in today's job market.:wow1:

Didn't you know the vast majority of Somalis, have no fathers? We are a disaster of a community.

If there was a Consensus report in majority Western countries, specifying Somali households, we would be on par with the African Americans ().

You're delusional if you think the people who party with these hood folks are going to come out fine in the end. When the average cadaan graduate is struggling to find a job and working at Starbucks after graduating university, you really trying to tell us that these kids with their useless majors will have careers or even be middle class? At best they will be lucky they didn't get a criminal record and have the privilege to work at Pearson Airport. :mjlol:

Those who will see success in their lives in the near future and join the ranks of the middle class are those who constantly have their heads in their books vying to graduate at the top of their class in a useful major, competing for the vanishing small number of internship positions, and networking and fraternizing among their peers so they can be set up with a job sometime down the line. These dudes would be a complete fish out of water if they tried to party with the niggas from the hood.

Then add the new gang element to it. Get seen with certain dudes who you think are your boys from a distance and you become an automatic opp and on a certain night will have a 99 Civic with tinted windows pull up right next to you at a red light and spray your car. :browtf:

What kind of work do you do? What was your education experience like?

A lot of theorizing on this forum (and the internet in general) , but rare personal anecdotes. Did you manage to find your way and find a career in your field?

Status
Not open for further replies.