Toronto Legend Top5 pops out with Liyah Mai

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
I'd love to see her leaks, she should start doing x-rated stuff on OF
94nhi5.jpg

Xoxoxo

VIP
@wonyluvr @Angelina @Yaraye
Men like OP only like to bash Somali women if they end up with an Ajnabi. Doesn’t matter to them if it’s the right way or the β€œwrong” way.

they view us as β€œproperty” for their weird little fantasy. Liyah mai is being defended by those raging incels on twitter just cause she decided to be with Top5. That’s where their priorities lie. But they were happily doxing Somali women who were married/together with an Ajnabi.

As did many others. She’s from a two-parent household and had the same opportunities as many other young Somalis to better herself. She chose that life instead of building a stable future or even marrying a decent Somali man. Scamming in Turkey and BBLs and she is still embarrassing herself for what? A few designer bags?
Did she actually get a BBL or is that a rumor? I def know she grew up in a nice place and I wonder how her parents feel about her now.

@wonyluvr @Angelina @Yaraye

Men like OP only like to bash Somali women if they end up with an Ajnabi. Doesn’t matter to them if it’s the right way or the β€œwrong” way.

they view us as β€œproperty” for their weird little fantasy. Liyah mai is being defended by those raging incels on twitter just cause she decided to be with Top5. That’s where their priorities lie. But they were happily doxing Somali women who were married/together with an Ajnabi.

They also spread stories about Somali girls that are happily married to Somali men. Just recently they tried to destroy a gorgeous Somali couple.

These gargoyles, are just a bunch of insecure, jealous, sex-crazed losers. The only reason they are twerking over this is because they either resemble this man in appearance, behaviour, or both.

Qur'an 24:26
Wicked women are for wicked men, and wicked men are for wicked women. And virtuous women are for virtuous men, and virtuous men are for virtuous women. The virtuous are innocent of what the wicked say. They will have forgiveness and an honourable provision