Toronto somalis are a different breed

Toronto seems like a Somali gaal paradise. I need to visit
A lot of these Gaalo I see come from Canada. Perhaps it’s the Djiboutian kind? Well that’s what colonisation by France gets you. Also the diaspora in Canada are just cringe in general. They seem like they’re trying so hard to mimick other minorities so they can fit in.

She was a woman. There's a video of a guy doing similar? I'm not surprised. There's a lot of degenerate Somalis out there.
I know which video you’re talking about. He’s leaning up on the light pole but ass naked, right?Pretty sure that’s a dude fam, he’s taking estrogen. He lost his mind. :francis:

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement, T-Y16897 Arabi
bahahaha my operation to convert Somali men into madow girl lovers is already working at home base soon the movement will spread across all diasporas

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement, T-Y16897 Arabi
I saw that video that nigga is a qanis idoor who lost his mind when he took percs
Khaniis idoor was not necessary if I wanted to I can pull the transgender Jabreti crackhead in downtown Toronto who recited his entire abtirsi to a frightened cadaan man behind the camera Reer henny is the land of degeneracy no matter the ooga booga tribal affiliation

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
bahahaha my operation to convert Somali men into madow girl lovers is already working at home base soon the movement will spread across all diasporas

With a dedicated online propaganda campaign, you can brainwash Somalis into anything you like.

Khaniis idoor was not necessary if I wanted to I can pull the transgender Jabreti crackhead in downtown Toronto who recited his entire abtirsi to a frightened cadaan man behind the camera Reer henny is the land of degeneracy no matter the ooga booga tribal affiliation
I be saying idoor and on the regular looool wallahi I don’t mean nothing by it. He is an idoor tho :westbrookswag:

NidarNidar

🛸Space🖖Dandy🛸
VIP
1719874185077.png

Pretty sure his on crack though.

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
A lot of these Gaalo I see come from Canada. Perhaps it’s the Djiboutian kind? Well that’s what colonisation by France gets you. Also the diaspora in Canada are just cringe in general. They seem like they’re trying so hard to mimick other minorities so they can fit in.

Djiboutians have little presence in Toronto. Almost all live in Ottawa and a minority in Quebec. Somali degeneracy in Canada comes primarily from Yaaqshid, Puntland, and Gabiley people in Toronto. Djiboutians have class.