Travelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
Who loves to travel? :) How many countries have you been to and name some countries that are on your list to visit!

I've been to:
England
Holland
Germany
Denmark
Somalia
UAE
Italy

In the near future I want to visit Japan, South Korea and Morocco inshallah

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Haven't left my continent yet, but this Christmas I'm hitting some resort with friends and over the summer I'm going through South America. The summer trip needs planning for now, but hopefully it all goes smoothly.

Will eventually plan a full summer in Africa.

Merca

Inactive.
Haven't left my continent yet, but this Christmas I'm hitting some resort with friends and over the summer I'm going through South America. The summer trip needs planning for now, but hopefully it all goes smoothly.

Will eventually plan a full summer in Africa.
Sounds nice!

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
UAE
Virginia
Ukraine
Amsterdam
England
Qatar
Somalia
Washington DC
Philadephia
Chicago

I hope to visits Madagascar, Mongolia, Costa Rica, and many other places Insha' Allah

Apollo

VIP
Traveling is a bit overrated. Due to globalization almost every country is starting to look & feel the same except a few backwards frontier zones.

Merca

Inactive.
UAE
Virginia
Ukraine
Amsterdam
England
Qatar
Somalia
Washington DC
Philadephia
Chicago

I hope to visits Madagascar, Mongolia, Costa Rica, and many other places Insha' Allah
Madagascar seems like a nice country to visit, inshallah!

Merca

Inactive.
Traveling is a bit overrated. Due to globalization almost every country is starting to look & feel the same.
I can agree with you to some point, but every country still has its own "feel". The people, the food, the culture and more

Apollo

VIP
I can agree with you to some point, but every country still has its own "feel". The people, the food, the culture and more

The West (North America + Europe + Oceania) is almost all the same, except linguistic & architectural differences. Not much else.

Africa and Asia you still feel a big difference.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
  • Norway
  • Denmark
  • Portugal
  • Somaliland
  • Spain
  • Germany
  • Bosnia
  • Öland
I wanna visit my cousin in Montreal. id like to visit Korea, Japan, USA, UAE

Denmark
Sweden
Us
Uk
Kenya
Ethiopia
Hargeisa
I love to travel. I used to travel frequently as a kid but it has stopped now. InshaAllah I will go on a world tour someday. :mjcry:.

I read about a person who cycled all the way to Egypt from South Africa. His story is amazing but I wonder how did he cycle through the dark continent ?

Merca

Inactive.
The West (North America + Europe + Oceania) is almost all the same, except linguistic & architectural differences. Not much else.

Africa and Asia you still feel a big difference.
Exactly, but some European countries are really different from each other, like those in Southern and Eastern Europe.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I want to visit Singapore;
Senegal
Japan
South Korea
Oman
Qatar
Zakynthos
Cancun -Mexico
Croatia
Bali -Indonesia

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I read about a person who cycled all the way to Egypt from South Africa. His story is amazing but I wonder how did he cycle through the dark continent ?

Cycling through a continent of darkies and the most vicious creatures on the planet

Don't even need to ask his race. We all know this a reer roger thing to do.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Scotland
France
Denmark
Holland
Kenya
Egypt
Saudi Arabia
Bahrain
Syria (2006)
Tanzania
Id like to visit America, Dubai and probably Cuba or Brasil. Insha allah Somalia too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending