Travelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I understand where you're coming from. Like you said I don't essentially 'belong' to them however I do work with them very closely and honestly they are the most intellectual, funny and happy bunch of people I've ever met so excuse me for getting defensive 'for' them even though they don't need defending because they are more than capable to do that themselves. With that being said there is no one who has down syndrome on this forum so they can't actually 'defend' one self so u shouldn't have made that comment regardless. Nabadgelyo

Nah no essay I feel you. Only ever knew and worked with one person with down syndrome which is why I treat them like everyone else.

Granted it's raunchy and there are people with shitty views and opinions, but that shouldn't exempt them from being joke about or joking about others.

Still think the joke is inbound but alas agree to disagree.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Procrastination gets the best of me man, I leave it till last minute and all the guilt and stress has me typing x999 faster than usual.

But aren't your thoughts cleaner and you're wording more precise. My ability to bullshit goes up with every passing minute until the due date.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
But aren't your thoughts cleaner and you're wording more precise. My ability to bullshit goes up with every passing minute until the due date.
I make a lot of notes but I sort of leave them aside and instead strategically plan out how I want it to look inside my head. My bullshitting also goes sky high as the due date closes in, I bring out the notes and just type away at sonic speed. What I output is good but it's not as good as it could be.

Procrastination gets the best of me man, I leave it till last minute and all the guilt and stress combined has me typing x999 faster than usual.
My procrastination is the worst. I started writing my final report in school the day it was due. :chrisfreshhah:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
My procrastination is the worst. I started writing my final report in school the day it was due. :chrisfreshhah:
f*ck that ninyohow, I was so carefree about mine.. I skipped all my lectures and started it in the library 6 hours before the due date.
I got in like a thousand extra words, I ran like the wind around the campus I remember I handed it in right on the deadline time, smfh.

You know that feeling of bliss when you hand it in and you know you can sleep and enjoy your day guilt free.. :banderas:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
If my class has a 2 percent per day late penalty... It's getting handed in at least a day late :sheed:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Somaliland, Ethiopia, Germany etc

Countries I hope to visit include Portugal, Tanzania, Sweden

Merca

Inactive.
Places that I went:

Sweden
Amsterdam
Prague
Germeny
Vancouver Canada
Seattle US.
Somaliland
Ethiopia
Morocco
Dubai
Qatar
Paris
Egypt

Places that I want to go near the future:

Santorini Greece
Bora Bora
Singapore
Bali
Croatia
Kuala Lumpur
Japan
China
Is it nice in Morocco? Which cities did you go to and how was the people there?

Status
Not open for further replies.