Treaty of Umar r.a

I quoted it all. It is also written down completly. Who said it would be hadith? But we should take example
We heard from 'Abd al-Rahman ibn Ghanam [died 78/697] as follows: When Umar ibn al-Khattab, may God be pleased with him, accorded a peace to the Christians of Syria, we wrote to him as follows
Al Tabari is not completely reliable but it doesn't matter anyway if you quoted it in full than I see no reason why @486th President would have a problem with it

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
building the highest and very expensive building is technically “grandeur
yes. but no one said it must be tall. That is haram just to show off. The law said that their churches must be lower than the house of Allah. Building it with gold and diamonds is grandeur as well.

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨
I personally want to take it a step further, nothing other than Islam, make Somalia an Islamic state.
Inshallah it is my wish too
@libaaxad @Asli disliking me for preaching about Islam lol look at the irony

you want non-muslims to build their churches in a muslim state which is forbidden, if non-muslims already have churches built that’s different but you are for religious freedom which is against Islam.

Villainess

I just asked fam just answer the question instead of avoiding damn :childplease:
Haye what about this is force? They have a right to worship peacefully, they can educate their kids, they cannot be forced into Islam, they cannot sell alcohol and pork to the Muslims. ❤

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Isn’t it haram to force people into Islam or any other religion just let them practice what they believe in fam if we’re following a religion of peace let’s also act as peace
No-one is forcing sxb. They get offered protection and welfare. :mjlol:
Why do the Assyrians/Christian Levantines/Mizrahis and Sephardis/Yazidis exist til now:dead:

Villainess

Nothing wrong with building a tall structure, i haven't read any hadith which prohibits it ??
There is a hadith that says a sign of Qiyama is that people will start decorating mosques and compete against who can make it more beautifully and end up not praying at all. It's the meaning behind it.

Haye what about this is force? They have a right to worship peacefully, they can educate their kids, they cannot be forced into Islam, they cannot sell alcohol and pork to the Muslims. ❤
you still didnt answer the question your avoiding it and saying this isn’t force just answer are you fine with forcing islam

Villainess

apparently it’s halal to build a very tall and gold masjid which you said was haram so your wrong and is me stating a fact me being ignorant tf
No one said it isn't halal. Read it out loud do you hear yourself? It's haram to build it for the sake of grandeur! No one said a masjid must be this tall this short. It cannot be shorter than a church nor can it be decorated for fun

There is a hadith that says a sign of Qiyama is that people will start decorating mosques and compete against who can make it more beautifully and end up not praying at all. It's the meaning behind it.
So making a beautiful mosque is haram so why is it that all mosques or majority are beautiful