Twitter user claims to have nudes of Chunkz' wife

@haye haye soo dhawoow and come investigate this account, since you're basically the resident detective of SSpot.

This account has been threatening for the last couple of hours to release supposedly authentic nudes of Chunkz' new wife, Samira. Do you think this is a real threat to her and their marriage?

I suspect this is just another one of our male incels if it isn't just an envious qumayo who has it out for her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
@haye haye soo dhawoow and come investigate this account, since you're basically the resident detective of SSpot.

This account has been threatening for the last couple of hours to release supposedly authentic nudes of Chunkz' new wife, Samira. Do you think this is a real threat to her and their marriage?

I suspect this is just another one of our male incels if it isn't just an envious qumayo who has it out for her.

Who cares about what a random account with 150 followers (mostly other incels) has to say, why post about it and get them more attention?

Bari

Garabsare
These people are straight up cadows, may allah deal with them accordingly. How are you tryna ruin arguably the most memorable day of someones life. Wastemen wallahi

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ

Its a guy if you go through their tweets its some random guy who judges alot on some religious moral high horse yet this is how they are acting. Even if he had images of it its a sin of theirs to publish it

On a realness , they need to be reported to the authorities. Police in the UK have arrested people due to tweeting n***ger on their private account. This stuff is even worse

On a realness , they need to be reported to the authorities. Police in the UK have arrested people due to tweeting n***ger on their private account. This stuff is even worse
It's literally a threat to release revenge p0rn. They need to be locked up for life!

I am 99% sure this a man. They save women's photos to use in the future, the girl in that profile pic has no clue her face is being used for this.

Also I doubt they have her actual noods. How do I know? They have released pics/vids of at least 4 different women claiming they are chunkz's wife. The one they posted a couple months ago, one they've posted now, a fight video, and a video of some girl twerking. Very obvious they are all different women. So there is no truth to anything they are saying. Who is to say they don't go to a p0rn site and screenshot a vid of some random who kinda looks somali and pass it off as her?

Here's another one I saw that brought up noods, and it responds to that account you pointed out, they could be run by the same person. This person has to be a man. The username is pretty gross. Everything in their media tab is about dark N N and chunkz, usually women like to post their aesthetic pics like food and travel (not to stereotype), how come everything in "her" media tab is incel shit?

20240722_074534.jpg

This is actually very disgusting.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I am 99% sure this a man. They save women's photos to use in the future, the girl in that profile pic has no clue her face is being used for this.

Also I doubt they have her actual noods. How do I know? They have released pics/vids of at least 4 different women claiming they are chunkz's wife. The one they posted a couple months ago, one they've posted now, a fight video, and a video of some girl twerking. Very obvious they are all different women. So there is no truth to anything they are saying. Who is to say they don't go to a p0rn site and screenshot a vid of some random who kinda looks somali and pass it off as her?

Here's another one I saw that brought up noods, and it responds to that account you pointed out, they could be run by the same person. Also mentions noods here. This person has to be a man. The username is pretty gross. Everything in their media tab is about dark N N and chunkz, usually women like to post their aesthetic pics like food and travel (not to stereotype), how come everything in "her" media tab is incel shit?

View attachment 335319

This is actually very disgusting.
That’s a veiled insult why does a tweet like that have so many likes
:damn:

That’s crazy :dead:

Apparently these munafiqs are slandering a woman who didn't even marry chunkz by saying they have her noods

20240722_080219.jpg

Hell is hot. Good luck to Dark N N! That "clout" is gonna take you places for sure.

Trending