Twitter user claims to have nudes of Chunkz' wife

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
What? The internet has no borders. They can fabricate whatever they want to from their mum's moldy flat in Birmingham about a girl in Minnesota and they do. They post more about Minnesota than they do the UK. Most of the girls they are "exposing" are Americans. This is the same thing with the Landers in the UK translating vids to make Ilhan Omar look bad and affect her election, these trolls can very much meddle with the lives of people far away from them.
Mate, no one would know about the history and business of American Somali girls without fellow American Somalis first bringing it to the internet or sharing it. Even if you mention MostHatedSomali being from the UK, which I doubt, he just recycles and reports news and incidents that are already viral or on the internet, based on what he’s fed or sees on TikTok or Twitter.

I sent an email. Idk if it will help, but I hope it does. I feel so bad for Chunkz and his wife. Imagine getting married and you’re immediately bombarded with so much negativity. Inshallah they move past this

This honestly makes me feel sad for chunkz. He’s a good guy and loves to promote Somali businesses for free. We need to deal with this incel problem now. Sick of it

Imagine the amount of sins that xolo who started these rumours is getting. Jealousy kills & I really hope someone finds who these trolls are

This honestly makes me feel sad for chunkz. He’s a good guy and loves to promote Somali businesses for free. We need to deal with this incel problem now. Sick of it
You are right. There is a serious problem within Somali community in the West with these trolls. Just like White america has a problem with those lonely white kids shooting up schools, trump etc we have the same problem on the other side of the coin.

You are right. There is a serious problem within Somali community in the West with these trolls. Just like White america has a problem with those lonely white kids shooting up schools, trump etc we have the same problem on the other side of the coin.

Not even exaggerating this problem is worse than Somali ciyaal suuqs issue we have . Think about it a lot of rep damage and kids being influenced . Next generation is gonna come out way worse than us

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
brother chunkz and his lovely wife are in the real world loving each other and spending quality time together. The foul energy of negativity will do anything to poison happiness, but happiness is pure, it's made up of impenetrable energy, it's a shield that protects us. They will be just fine :)

Trending