Twitter user claims to have nudes of Chunkz' wife

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
There needs to be a broader discussion about how Somalinimo has such a slim specific condition, and once it doesn't hold that condition Somalis are crabs in the bucket at best and at worst quite literally Judas to one another.

That is why I have reiterated I love our people but only from a distance, diaspora Somali dominant cities such as MN, Toronto, Seattle, London, Nairobi - they bring about more harm than khayr, even though the intention of concentrating together in these pockets ironically was to mobilise and to elevate ourself.

Somalinimo will only kick in when there is a small number of us in an area where our livelihood depends on working together (be it workplace/business, neighbourhood, city, etc). That's why Somalis across the continent are so dominant in so many areas, but mainly business (which also reflects our nomadic nature which is in line with entrepreneurship) but the same time so selfish & our own worst enemy in our own country.

My cousin moved to Indianapolis and tells me there are literally ten Somali families here and we love it cos it's a healthy relationship where we are so few in number we support each other.

There needs to be a broader discussion about how Somalinimo has such a slim specific condition, and once it doesn't hold that condition Somalis are crabs in the bucket at best and at worst quite literally Judas to one another.

That is why I have reiterated I love our people but only from a distance, diaspora Somali dominant cities such as MN, Toronto, Seattle, London, Nairobi - they bring about more harm than khayr, even though the intention of concentrating together in these pockets ironically was to mobilise and to elevate ourself.

Somalinimo will only kick in when there is a small number of us in an area where our livelihood depends on working together (be it workplace/business, neighbourhood, city, etc). That's why Somalis across the continent are so dominant in so many areas, but mainly business (which also reflects our nomadic nature which is in line with entrepreneurship) but the same time so selfish & our own worst enemy in our own country.

My cousin moved to Indianapolis and tells me there are literally ten Somali families here and we love it cos it's a healthy relationship where we are so few in number we support each other.

This is a very pessimistic view of our people. The majority of Somalis love one another and have goodwill towards each other. A minority who are selfish and corrupt doesn't define our community. Back home there is poverty and corruption so those negative traits are highlighted and at the forefront, but don't let that overshadow all the good in our community.

Somalinimo will only kick in when there is a small number of us in an area where our livelihood depends on working together

Listen to pre-war accounts of Somalia and how people looked out for and took care of one another. There was safety, people trusted each other and worked together as a community. That's the best representation of "Somalinimo" and it existed back home.

Any updates on dork nn . I’m afraid that reer somaliyeed have the memory of a goldfish and forgot this one.

we can’t let this man get away or else he’ll strike back harder

This is a very pessimistic view of our people. The majority of Somalis love one another and have goodwill towards each other. A minority who are selfish and corrupt doesn't define our community. Back home there is poverty and corruption so those negative traits are highlighted and at the forefront, but don't let that overshadow all the good in our community.

Listen to pre-war accounts of Somalia and how people looked out for and took care of one another. There was safety, people trusted each other and worked together as a community. That's the best representation of "Somalinimo" and it existed back home.
You have to realise. The majority of the world doesn’t like Somalis. Even the majority of “ Muslims”. I used to think like this but realised the way the world is, I have to try my best each day to have faith and best wishes on my people because it’s us against the entire world.

You have to realise. The majority of the world doesn’t like Somalis. Even the majority of “ Muslims”. I used to think like this but realised the way the world is, I have to try my best each day to have faith and best wishes on my people because it’s us against the entire world.

How did you come to this conclusion? I see the opposite, Somalis get along well with Ajnabi communities. The hate/negativity is mainly online and doesn't represent reality.

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
So its fair to say its an ever-changing title depending on when & where you live. Somalinimo under the civil government in the 60's and even ul to 1978 is very different to Somalinimo now. But unfortunately it means that old Somalinimo is obsolete, it will take some time to come back. My uncle tells me tales of living in Xamar and literally no one engaging in Qabyaalad talk, just innocent youth running around and enjoying their adolescence. Today, the youth who were his age are on social media dedicated to Qabil information warfare.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
So its fair to say its an ever-changing title depending on when & where you live. Somalinimo under the civil government in the 60's and even ul to 1978 is very different to Somalinimo now. But unfortunately it means that old Somalinimo is obsolete, it will take some time to come back. My uncle tells me tales of living in Xamar and literally no one engaging in Qabyaalad talk, just innocent youth running around and enjoying their adolescence. Today, the youth who were his age are on social media dedicated to Qabil information warfare.
People are less likely to engage in anti-social behaviour when they have positive futures and a income.

A lot of qabyaalad and the violence that comes from it is due to poverty.

A person who has a nice job and he is expected his 3rd kid with his happy wife is not going to kill someone from another qabil because some other clan used a dusty well.

Trending