Ugaaso is an Ethiopian girl habashi account claims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
View attachment 2687 View attachment 2688 View attachment 2689 View attachment 2690 No body is getting my point here, and These Ethiopians are stealing our culture attire clothes, styles, and claiming it to themselves. Later They will be original and we will appear fake. It is called cultural appropriations

We can always create new cultural clothing, the world interchangeable, plus we did not even invent the fabric that is made of what we call our cultural clothing we simply plagiarized it not authentic . They're doing what we did.

image.jpeg
We can always create new cultural clothing, the world interchangeable, plus we did not even invent the fabric that is made of what we call our cultural clothing we simply plagiarized it not authentic . They're doing what we did.

The white cloth is part of our history and Somalis exported as far as Egypt and Syria since 14 century

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Dir Daba which was a Somali city now is majority Oromo and Harar which was a Somali city is also now majority Oromo.

That always disturbs me
Dire dawa was never a somali city, it was only found in the early 19th century. I was always a mixed city.

Ugaasada is very pretty mashallah, i would cliam her for myself. :ahhhh:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
They're literally Arab rape babies

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Theyre the Horn of African version of Latinos

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Oromos won't tell you that they're Ethiopian. They will tell you they're Oromo.

Lol Oromo people are one of the many ethnic groups in Ethiopia, always have been, and are by definition, Ethiopians.

In Somali terms, they are just another tribe among the hundreds of tribes in Ethiopia being the most numerous!

Ethiopians think Somalis and Oromos are long lost Ethiopians.

Habashis considered Oromo came from Madagascar, latterly they started to shift in our direction as way to get rid of overpopulation problem. Even the Oromo tradition clothes are different from Somalis but they started to dress like us. Originally Oromo name was Galla and they came from south during 16 century during the Oromo expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.