Uk Youth

Ashraf

πŸŒŠπŸ«π’…π’”π’–π’‚ π’…π’˜π’π’π’—π’‡πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸͺ½
Low-key normal in the UK I know people in my old school who started young, the rest followed at 16-17. I knew a girl who’s parents would let her friends come to her house order them food and smoke together so she didn’t do it outside

NidarNidar

β™šSargon of Adalβ™š
VIP
I had friends who started smoking at 10 or 11, I cut them out of my life, I can see kids without any role models or good parents sliding into that life style early, which is very damaging.

Low-key normal in the UK I know people in my old school who started young, the rest followed at 16-17. I knew a girl who’s parents would let her friends come to her house order them food and smoke together so she didn’t do it outside
I know some Somali parents who let their kids smoke in the house they think staying in the house will keep them out of trouble outside

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bring It Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Please warn young people about weed, I know of people who lost their minds smoking it, never went back to normal either. It's not a harmless drug.

I know for a fact that marijuana is a inhibitor.
So basically if you have family history of mental illnesses, schizophrenia, bipolar, etc, odds are you have those genes in you. Sometimes someone may carry schizophrenia gene (or any other mental illness) but it may remain dormant throughout their whole life and they'd just pass it on to their children. Usually for the symptoms of these mental illness to be visible, or activated, the person would need to go through a triggering moment, or high stress situation.

What marijuana does is basically it awakens those dormant genes if you got it.

I know for a fact that marijuana is a inhibitor.
So basically if you have family history of mental illnesses, schizophrenia, bipolar, etc, odds are you have those genes in you. Sometimes someone may carry schizophrenia gene (or any other mental illness) but it may remain dormant throughout their whole life and they'd just pass it on to their children. Usually for the symptoms of these mental illness to be visible, or activated, the person would need to go through a triggering moment, or high stress situation.

What marijuana does is basically it awakens those dormant genes if you got it.
omg my sister smoked as in she had own drug dealer 2 years later she was sectioned but she’s straighten her life though

Trending