Why is it fine and even a trend to mock Somali features?

Because Somalis are irrelevant in North America

i'd take irrelevant over getting bullied by timo jileecs and random madows :pachah1:

i still remember my reaction first time i heard somalis in uk were getting bullied by timo jileecs/madows I was genuinely baffled, my whole world view got turned upside down. :kendrickcry:

wonyluvr

prima hablood πœ—πœšβ‹†β‚ŠΛš
VIP
i'd take irrelevant over getting bullied by timo jileecs and random madows :pachah1:

i still remember my reaction first time i heard somalis in uk were getting bullied by timo jileecs/madows I was genuinely baffled, my whole world view got turned upside down. :kendrickcry:
Nobody gets bullied Id rather Somalis be irrelevant too but it is what it is 😹😹 .

other immigrant groups had it just as bad caadi waaye!

I hope every topic pinkie makes results in her being made to have an intervention by everyone else about her depression, like this one has. This Groundhog Day moment of her embarrassing herself every day is putting everyone else down.

The advice you are giving @pinkyandthebrain is coming from a place of condescension and arrogance and here is why....

For one this is not a job application, nor is this a matrimonial site and if you have not noticed we are currently not at the day of judgement.

This is Somalispot (an apt place for this topic) and if Pinkyandthebrain feels the need to share her experience regarding issues she believes have an affect on her due to her ethnicity, then who are you exactly to object?

Just move to the next topic with your self righteous smart ass self my friend.
Nah, don't encourage this mental illness. Shit is disturbing.

I hope every topic pinkie makes results in her being made to have an intervention by everyone else about her depression, like this one has. This Groundhog Day moment of her embarrassing herself every day is putting everyone else down.

Nah, don't encourage this mental illness. Shit is disturbing.
I'm not embarassing myself as I'm anonymous peope don't even know my name or how I look, that's why I'm comfortable complaining about things that bother me.

Trending

Latest posts