UK's ITV news becomes 1st Western media 2 raise the alarm on the drought in Somalia(reporter Somali)

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
I agree. I think a culture change is a must. No more 7-10 kids, more contraception etc and education must be the biggest priority

I have come to conclusion that the whole thing is an exercise in futility. The problem is one of fertility and birth rates. These people will keep having kids and will watch them die every 5 years. It is almost as if they are not aware that they are stuck and that the only way to move forward is to stop having babies. Malnourished women are having babies that are severely mentally retarded and that die by the time they are 2 years old. You think you can help, but it is entirely pointless. The population is growing by 400K, Somalia is adding a Nugaal to its population every year, it is a runaway train. Only watch and weep.

:bell::friendhug:

Plz be realistic and gentle on the poor nomads, they can't afford any birth control methods. You are blaming poor illiterates people who live in desert with their goats and camels, who couldn't even access to doctors or afford them. Blame those dirty so-called leaders and presidents of those states. They failed in their duties.

Good on her, but it kills me to see us always looking for donations.

:meleshame:

When will we be the ones doing the donating

:meleshame:

Our business men donated to South Africa last month, also other built mosque in Mozambique, one rich Somali donated to South Sudan refugees.......

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why don't ayan hirsi do the same for you guys? Stop crying after us all the time
Crying about what boy? So rage Omar is an atheist? I wouldn't be surprised if his coon ass was.
Secondly this isn't about us against y'all type of shit. Dumb ass.

waraabe

Your superior
Crying about what boy? So rage Omar is an atheist? I wouldn't be surprised if his coon ass was.
Secondly this isn't about us against y'all type of shit. Dumb ass.

I don't understand your complaining, you are full of cuqdad. This man is raising awareness of the situation his country is in. I am sure the journalists from your country could do the same thing. Stop looking for an argument all the time.

Rageh Omar is a Muslim who has been documenting the suffering of Muslims since the Iraq war. Have respect you cuqdad ridden rat

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
That's horrifying.

:jcoleno:

And yet bring up birth control and family planning and be branded a kaffir fighting against the will of God

When we were 4 million people, the world could afford to feed half of us every couple of years. The numbers have become ridiculous though, who can feed 6.5 million people every other year? We are now asking for $1 billion a year for security in the form of Amisom and another $ 1 billion to feed ourselves. Somalia is simply not important enough. I just hope anthropologists are studying Somalia to see if people stop having children on their own, or whether the reproductive instinct trumps even the feeding instinct. You know how people always say that "famine in the modern world is caused by politics", Somalia may be the exception. The country is just so poor that famine just happens naturally!

Gibiin-Udug

I don't understand your complaining, you are full of cuqdad. This man is raising awareness of the situation his country is in. I am sure the journalists from your country could do the same thing. Stop looking for an argument all the time.

Rageh Omar is a Muslim who has been documenting the suffering of Muslims since the Iraq war. Have respect you cuqdad ridden rat
The only cuqdad ridden gutter trash rat in here is you and Rage Omar. Iraq? So Iraqis are Somalis now? He didn't willingly go to Iraq to document shit, he was basically sent there because other journalists refused to go. That's what you call a low down, Uncle Tom. You have to be lower than sewage water to even make the famine the us against y'all.
His agenda won't work, Somaliland won't be recognized even when dajjal shows up. Sleep on that you dimwit, male booty bandit.

waraabe

Your superior
The only cuqdad ridden gutter trash rat in here is you and Rage Omar. Iraq? So Iraqis are Somalis now? He didn't willingly go to Iraq to document shit, he was basically sent there because other journalists refused to go. That's what you call a low down, Uncle Tom. You have to be lower than sewage water to even make the famine the us against y'all.
His agenda won't work, Somaliland won't be recognized even when dajjal shows up. Sleep on that you dimwit, male booty bandit.

:mjlol:

"Please mention us we beg you mr rageh Omar, our famous people are only Islam haters and models" :russ:

An estimated 10 million of SL's 18 million livestock has been wiped out. It seems exaggerated to me but what if there's also a drought next year? And the year after? The livestock population won't even have the time to recover from this loss! What are thousands of illiterate and unskilled nomads going to do to provide for themselves if they lost their livelihood? War meeshu waa lagu ba'ay! :ivers:

The only way I can see us escaping this pitiful cycle is drilling oil or whatever other natural resources we got. I don't care how corrupt or lopsided it is. Getting even 5% is better than none. Beggars can't be choosers as they say. :bell:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

:mjlol:

"Please mention us we beg you mr rageh Omar, our famous people are only Islam haters and models" :russ:
Wallahi you're a gutter trash rat. Rage is a well known Uncle Tom who's ugly cadaan wife abuses him.
Models are richer and more beautiful than him. But what can I expect from a gay bastard like you who made fun of kids in refugee camps.

What's the difference between rage Omar and Ayan hersi? Atleast Ayan is educated and doesn't hide her views. Unlike most of your Uncle Tom adeers.

Wait didn't you used to make topics about bashing and question Islam? @waraabe.

Cadaan people are getting just about fed up with somali starving and their governments giving aid. We really have to do better if are to survive.

Gibiin-Udug

Cadaan people are getting just about fed up with somali starving and their governments giving aid. We really have to do better if are to survive.
It's quite embarrassing seeing fat politicians beg money for the famine.

waraabe

Your superior
Wallahi you're a gutter trash rat. Rage is a well known Uncle Tom who's ugly cadaan wife abuses him.
Models are richer and more beautiful than him. But what can I expect from a gay bastard like you who made fun of kids in refugee camps.

What's the difference between rage Omar and Ayan hersi? Atleast Ayan is educated and doesn't hide her views. Unlike most of your Uncle Tom adeers.

Wait didn't you used to make topics about bashing and question Islam? @waraabe.

The only Uncle Toms ate ayan hirsi, Amal farah and iman. Getting paid to hate their own people or show their bodies while my famous are oxford grads and famous journalists

So keep begging "mr Omar please give us sum attention sir" :mjlol:

waraabe

Your superior
An estimated 10 million of SL's 18 million livestock has been wiped out. It seems exaggerated to me but what if there's also a drought next year? And the year after? The livestock population won't even have the time to recover from this loss! What are thousands of illiterate and unskilled nomads going to do to provide for themselves if they lost their livelihood? War meeshu waa lagu ba'ay! :ivers:

The only way I can see us escaping this pitiful cycle is drilling oil or whatever other natural resources we got. I don't care how corrupt or lopsided it is. Getting even 5% is better than none. Beggars can't be choosers as they say. :bell:

The only problem is there isn't any oil or natural resources, it's just something we told ourselves to feel hopeful about the future. I think we will see the save drought and same suffering next year and the year after that

The only problem is there isn't any oil or natural resources, it's just something we told ourselves to feel hopeful about the future. I think we will see the save drought and same suffering next year and the year after that
You can never be too sure about that. There hasn't been anything conclusive yet. Either way it's not like we would see the benefits of it immediately, these things take years. For now let's hope the Berbera Corridor makes up for the decrease in revenue from livestock exports in the coming years.

Gibiin-Udug

The only Uncle Toms ate ayan hirsi, Amal farah and iman. Getting paid to hate their own people or show their bodies while my famous are oxford grads and famous journalists

So keep begging "mr Omar please give us sum attention sir" :mjlol:
Speaking of munafiqs, weren't you making fun of the religion not long ago while claiming to be high? You flip flop on the religion but have the audacity to bring up Ayan hersi, you're not different from Ayan hersi, infact Ayan is clear with her agenda and views but snakes like you should be hit on the head for flip flopping too much. You're dismissed.

it was raining in toronto today. i used to hate the very sight of rain and would rather stay home on those days, but today i was nothing but grateful. My thoughts are with the people back home.

i urge you guys to donate, but make sure you KNOW where the oney goes. apparently some of the go fund mes pocket the cash.

You don't even have livestocks or Farm. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts