University of Michigan's Black Student Union Leaves Anti-Israel Coalition Due to Rampant Racism from Arabs

IMG_1636.jpeg
https://x.com/eyakoby/status/1832166287549558896?s=46

They got a big fat check from the Zionist to abandon it, and this is there excuse of course, nothing else to see here.

The same people who destroyed their culture and continue to do so, once again buying them out like the silly goyim cattle that they are.

They got a big fat check from the Zionist to abandon it, and this is there excuse of course, nothing else to see here.

The same people who destroyed their culture and continue to do so, once again buying them out like the silly goyim cattle that they are.
Or they got tired of the rampant anti-Blackness from Arabs. Michigan is full of racist Shia lebs who terrorize Black Americans. Not everything you disagree with is some 'Zionist agenda.' It's ironic how you're being anti-Black while defending Arabs. Pathetic yet expected

Radical

Been there, done that
The rampant anti-blackness festering within this forum is also too much. I must bid you all farewell as the representative of the Bloods and Crips Union

Yea because arabs are incapable of being racist dumbasses.
They should feel grateful we even sympathize with their cause.

How many of them are standing shoulder with us calling out the colonial tactics still employed in places like DRC,Sudan,Burkina Faso or even Somalia?

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
People being genocided and this org trying to make it about themselves. Just withdraw support no need for slinging all this mud especially if you don’t have specifics. If you do report that person as colleges have process for this stuff

Yea because arabs are incapable of being racist dumbasses.
They should feel grateful we even sympathize with their cause.

How many of them are standing shoulder with us calling out the colonial tactics still employed in places like DRC,Sudan,Burkina Faso or even Somalia?
You have plenty of people on this forum openly racist towards Arabs and insult them on a daily basis, do you think they care about it? Cry over the internet and abandon their principles as a result?

Of course they don't because only people with inferiority complex behave in such a manner and feel this type of nonsensical rage.

I couldn't give an iota of crap if every Arab on this earth despised me for my colour or race, I simply couldn't careless nor would loose a moment of sleep over it, even worse than that waste my time insulting them while abandoning my religion or principles because of their actions.

I simply feel sorry for them for having sold their eternal akhira for a pathetic worldly price, because the ahadith of arrogance will hit them were it hursts most.

I want my people to abandon this disease of inferiority complex.

With regards to those places in Africa you mentioned, the colonial tactics your talking about is driven by those very same Jews that run the West and their Christian lap dogs and Arab puppets, the Palestinians have nothing to do with them, they themselves are victims of that same cabal.

You have plenty of people on this forum openly racist towards Arabs and insult them on a daily basis, do you think they care about it? Cry over the internet and abandon their principles as a result?

Of course they don't because only people with inferiority complex behave in such a manner and feel this type of nonsensical rage.

I couldn't give an iota of crap if every Arab on this earth despised me for my colour or race, I simply couldn't careless nor would loose a moment of sleep over it, even worse than that waste my time insulting them while abandoning my religion or principles because of their actions.

I simply feel sorry for them for having sold their eternal akhira for a pathetic worldly price, because the ahadith of arrogance will hit them were it hursts most.

I want my people to abandon this disease of inferiority complex.

With regards to those places in Africa you mentioned, the colonial tactics your talking about is driven by those very same Jews that run the West and their Christian lap dogs and Arab puppets, the Palestinians have nothing to do with them, they themselves are victims of that same cabal.
Gosh you freaks make my head hurt!!!

Gosh you freaks make my head hurt!!!

The real reason why we bump heads with Arabs, is because they think they are the best, and are used to Madows they have mentally enslaved. Whereas we think we are the best, and will never let them try their bullshit with us.

Only for the sake of Allah SWT, only for you Allah.

Bahal

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Imagine being this invested in a squabble between semitic siblings.

Waxaa igu filan watching reer galgaduud xasuuqing each other every week over what appears to be martian territory.

Trending

Latest posts