Unmatched and blocked on muzz after 3 messages

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I shaved my hair so I have to wait till my hair grows at least shoulder length. I had to do get a massive chop as my hair was growing unevenly
Hot Sauce Crying GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

Me: Salaam alaykum

Her: wac alaykum salaam, how are you doing?

Me: I am doing good, what about you?

Her: Good

Me: What’s your interests? I enjoy reading and gaining knowledge. Along with running and gym.

*blocked*
That sounded like chatgpt generated convo :what1:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Young man and to the women too, if you don’t have thick skin, online dating will eat you up.

You can’t take it personally. You have all sorts of characters on there. You have the lurkers, the ones in relationships that just want to test the waters, the ones who’ve been on the app for such a long time they have a deluded sense of always thinking the grass is greener, the mentally unstable, the insecure and the list continues. I literally know conventionally attractive women on Muzz struggling and saying that no one talks on the app. It’s gone down hill it seems.

Just don’t take it too seriously. Match with people and if it they block, or stop replying, who cares? You don’t know them and believe me, you’ll find decent ones and at the same time join Somali professional groups, Somalis going Hiking ect to find a partner as well.

You can’t take these things too seriously because believe me, I know conventionally attractive people having issues on the app. So I believe you’re probably not bad looking so, relax and breath and again don’t take it personally and nearly everyone I know including the women are complaining about the app.
This what many need to take into consideration. If someone blocked on dating apps, look for another one and start chatting.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
I shaved my hair so I have to wait till my hair grows at least shoulder length. I had to do get a massive chop as my hair was growing unevenly
Ohhhhh you can rock a pixie cut if you wanna feel good!!!!!DW girl my hair used to be really short I looked like a boy 😹😹😹

Trending