Unmatched and blocked on muzz after 3 messages

Yeah I'm still bitter because literally found about 6 that i felt could have been my soul mate
Sad Lonely GIF by Pokémon
I remember you said you had 4c hair. I also have Jar33r hair.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did you get any likes from Ajnabi women, I had a friend that used Muzz once and he said that he was only getting liked by ajnabi women. 90% of the likes he recieved were from ajnabi women and a minority being somali women.

Or did you only get likes from somali women?

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
I also had 20 somali women view my profile. None of them liked me. I can assure you am not even ugly and many women have commented on my looks. Those who I send likes all ignore me.

The only girl who liked me unmatched and blocked me after 3 messages. I did not send her any bad messages and was as respectful as possible. I also tried other dating apps but no Somali girl matches with me.
Ayo bro I downloaded this app and I see a lot of Xalimo from Somalia and Kenya.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
I also had 20 somali women view my profile. None of them liked me. I can assure you am not even ugly and many women have commented on my looks. Those who I send likes all ignore me.

The only girl who liked me unmatched and blocked me after 3 messages. I did not send her any bad messages and was as respectful as possible. I also tried other dating apps but no Somali girl matches with me.
This app is dangerous it’s full of gorgeous Xalimos 😂

you're competing with 100's of dudes in their dms, the good looking ones. why do allat when you can skip the line and talk to them face to face

the guy who had a better shot than you on muzz will be giving you death stares while you make her giggle irl because you had the guts to go up to her and start a conversation. just saying hi gives you the upper hand over %80 of guys

you might not be as conventionally attractive as you may think you are..

Trending