US announces the opening of its first permanent diplomatic presence in Somalia since 1991

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

To be honest i have not a single clue what specific recources it is but i see them alot this private contractors in the mountain areas with no signs on thier cars
Does the government get payed? i'm surprised the locals would not kill them yet.

Do you see any cranes? Complex mining tools, huge pick-up trucks in large excavation sites with mountains of dirt? That's what you need for mining. not shovels. I'm not saying you're wrong, but most likely they were observing the site. You can't hide large-scale mining. They still need to be watched though.
Take pictures and i will believe you @wawenka .

:ufdup:

Do you see any cranes? Complex mining tools, huge pick-up trucks in large excavation sites with mountains of dirt? That's what you need for mining. not shovels. I'm not saying you're wrong, but most likely they were observing the site. You can't hide large-scale mining. They still need to be watched though.
You remind me of the chinese with their shovels.

:ohlord:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I've never once said I was pro ilay. I've always been bro onlf. I have uncles and brothers with the same mom and dad as me who've served ONLF for more than 30 years. My family couldn't even enter the region until recently.

as for madoobe, I have to support him because you want to replace him with one of your own. You aren't bringing anyone better, between your shit and my shit, I will take mine. It's just natural, don't cry.

cagjar is the same sub clan as me and I am already no fan of his. He's just like farmaajo, maskiin ass nigga. I spit on weak niggas.

you should stop making up lies awoogaa la gub!

You are just mad ogaaden baa meel walba kaa taagan. There's no place for you to flee, and even with the presidency in your hands, you still can't visit kismaayo. I'd be mad if I were you to. Don't be mad tho, use your gus, make a lot of babies and become laandheere like we did.:camby:
Why are you so triggered because i told the truth about you,you will continue to flip flop all you know is qabyaalad that has no place in politics this is not the warlord era oo qabyaalad ka socoto meesha koox koox baa lo kala baxay what koox are you on?what interests do you have? stop being a monkey with no direction whats going in Kismayo is not tribalism theres a small mafia from Ethiopia former Liyuu Bolis running the show excluding your subclan let alone mine murdering and torturing the natives its well documented they will be burned alive when caught 9 months is all you have:trumpsmirk:

Why are you so triggered because i told the truth about you,you will continue to flip flop all you know is qabyaalad that has no place in politics this is not the warlord era oo qabyaalad ka socoto meesha koox koox baa lo kala baxay what koox are you on?what interests do you have? stop being a monkey with no direction whats going in Kismayo is not tribalism theres a small mafia from Ethiopia former Liyuu Bolis running the show excluding your subclan let alone mine murdering and torturing the natives its well documented they will be burned alive when caught 9 months is all you have:trumpsmirk:
MZ is running the show.

I am running the show.

farmaajo can't even land in kismaayo. nigga came to merca and went right back.:drakelaugh:

we aren't cut from the same cloth, remember that. You need hawiye to be something, and I am a king, I do my thing on own.

marehan are like Hyenas and cagdheeer are the Lion, the king in the jungle. too bad you picked beesha kuwait as if they can help you.:comeon:

The US has established its first diplomatic presence in Somalia for nearly 30 years.

The state department said the "historic event" reflected the progress the east African nation had made.

Ambassador Donald Yamamoto is heading the embassy in Mogadishu. Previously it had been based in Nairobi, Kenya.

The US closed its embassy in Somalia in January 1991 amid fighting between rebels and the government and had to airlift out its ambassador and staff.

Al-Shabab threat
Commenting on the latest move, state department spokeswoman Heather Nauert said in a statement: "This historic event reflects Somalia's progress in recent years and is another step forward in formalising US diplomatic engagement in Mogadishu since recognising the Federal Government of Somalia in 2013."

She added: "Our return demonstrates the United States' commitment to further advance stability, democracy and economic development that are in the interest of both nations."

Security has improved in Mogadishu recently, although al-Shabab rebels remain a threat.

Al-Shabab was forced out of the capital in August 2011 following an offensive spearheaded by African Union troops.

But it still has a strong presence in regions around the capital.

US President Donald Trump expanded operations against al-Shabab in March 2017 and the US military has conducted more than two dozen air strikes, including drone strikes, in Somalia this year,

Traditionally, US presidents have been wary of intervening in Somalia since 18 special forces soldiers died fighting militias in Mogadishu in 1993, a battle dramatised in the film Black Hawk Down.

Last month, the US announced it was cutting 700 counter-terrorism troops from Africa over the next few years, although its activities in Somalia will remain largely the same.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-46449954

Shaolin23

MZ is running the show.

I am running the show.

farmaajo can't even land in kismaayo. nigga came to merca and went right back.:drakelaugh:

we aren't cut from the same cloth, remember that. You need hawiye to be something, and I am a king, I do my thing on own.

marehan are like Hyenas and cagdheeer are the Lion, the king in the jungle. too bad you picked beesha kuwait as if they can help you.:comeon:
You are ignorant MZ means nothing in Kismaayo many of the reer Waamo MZ left the city only Qalbi Madoobe qoys from Ethiopia eats thank Allah for xalaal OG men like Duqbilow exposing his criminal racket and what hes doing to his own people Illey 2.0 a coward and ehlu naar

You are ignorant MZ means nothing in Kismaayo many of the reer Waamo MZ left the city only Qalbi Madoobe qoys from Ethiopia eats thank Allah for xalaal OG men like Duqbilow exposing his criminal racket and what hes doing to his own people Illey 2.0 a coward and ehlu naar

ogaaden shaydaan>marehan shaikh ehlu jannah ah.:manny:

madoobe the booon fumigator, reppekt:salute:

Shaolin23

Minimum 1000 former Liyuu will be massacred come 9 months in Kismaayo they dont say qaan mareexaan waa qaaxo kuu maqan for no reason get your tissues ready :trumpsmirk:

Minimum 1000 former Liyuu will be massacred come 9 months in Kismaayo they dont say qaan mareexaan waa qaaxo kuu maqan for no reason get your tissues ready :trumpsmirk:
Some dirty work might need to be done. Give the task to Bah Daarandoolle so we let our hutu blood make us run wild :trumpsmirk:

@Ferrari Your boy Blackie's wife and kids live in Nairobi. He ain't gonna work for the region's interests.

What qaan marexan. Madoobe slaughtered six marehan boys in his warlord days in his own hands and still went to gedo and yall ain't done shit.

Marehan faan badanaa. At least earn it, then faan about it.

Ogaden have more dagaal experience. Haku daalina, intaad acudbilaysataan, kismaanyana qalbiga ka saartaan maad naga aamustaan.

Ilaa 2012 baad qaan iyo baalaaya meeshan isugu camiraysaan. War ma hadaal uun baad haysaan? Hadal ficil lahayn baad maskaxda nooga ruugteen.

What qaan marexan. Madoobe slaughtered six marehan boys in his warlord days in his own hands and still went to gedo and yall ain't done shit.

Ogaden have more dagaal experience. Haku daalina, intaad acudbilaysataan, kismaanyana qalbiga ka saartaan maad naga aamustaan.

Ilaa 2012 baad qaan iyo baalaaya meeshan isugu camiraysaan. War ma hadaal uun baad haysaan? Hadal ficil lahayn baad maskaxda nooga ruugteen.

Turki: "It is not built on qabiil"
Dumbasses who celebrated in 2008 only for Fiilow and Taano to be influential in Kismayo aswell not just Black Man and Turki.
:farmajoyaab:

Dumbass brags about 2006 only for Marehan to be appointed mayor and airport head

Dumbass bragging about Black Man even though fufus take the big loot. @Dues Ex Machete sxb you know about the decreasing real estate sector market? Black Man wants big tax from real estate sector around 700 800 USD. Now Ogaden in Kismayo are complaining about Black Man. Ileen fufus take the big charcoal loot is he tryna gain what's lost?

United Nations Security Council
Distr.: General
4 October 2005
Original: English
64. Colonel Barre Hirale, head of the Juba Valley Alliance (JVA), is the primary beneficiary of the revenue generated in the Lower Juba region,
65. Colonel Hirale exercises overall control over the local administration.
Although these officers are under the administrative structure of the city of Kismaayo, the airport and seaport supervisors report the amount of revenue collected on a daily basis directly to Colonel Barre Hirale.
http://www.somalitalk.com/2005/oct/11oct005.pdf

https://allafrica.com/stories/201802140688.html
Black Man possibly the poorest Kismayo warlord fufus eating off the port.
Gaajo :farmajoyaab::ileycry:

Shaolin23

How many OG did we put 6 feet under were up on you guys by a wide margin you need to check the scoreboard kid from Jees to Morgan to Barre Hiiraale every major battle the casualty was most likely OG if you were laandheere in Jubboyinka we made you laangaab right now thats why Madoobe ran to Kenya for military help using Liyuu Bolis tactics aren’t you ashamed to be OG everyone but you knows he cant hold Kismayo for 5 minutes if they leave wake up to reality

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
where's barre hiiraale?

he hasn't been seen since he got chased out of kismaayo lmao.

it must suck for the old oday to see the same man who took his eye out to be ruling kismaayo like that. waryaa war isduug maad ku odhataan odayga dee kolay qabrig inta oga hadhaaba iska yaree.

Barre Hiiraale your Sade master is in Gedo, Goobweyn, and in his city Kismayo with his landeere troops. That man is freedom fighter legend that made Kab iyo Lax kids run to Garowe. Kkk. A man injuring his eye in combat is a hero. You ain't got no fighters like that in your langaab clan.

Sheikh

VIP
I've never once said I was pro ilay. I've always been bro onlf. I have uncles and brothers with the same mom and dad as me who've served ONLF for more than 30 years. My family couldn't even enter the region until recently.

as for madoobe, I have to support him because you want to replace him with one of your own. You aren't bringing anyone better, between your shit and my shit, I will take mine. It's just natural, don't cry.

cagjar is the same sub clan as me and I am already no fan of his. He's just like farmaajo, maskiin ass nigga. I spit on weak niggas.

you should stop making up lies awoogaa la gub!

You are just mad ogaaden baa meel walba kaa taagan. There's no place for you to flee, and even with the presidency in your hands, you still can't visit kismaayo. I'd be mad if I were you to. Don't be mad tho, use your gus, make a lot of babies and become laandheere like we did.:camby:

Warya Madhuuso is a terrorist we're gonna replace him with a noble Marehan Ugaas. We are bringing someone better than that terrorist. Farmaajo is tougher than you a cagdheer that begs sheeshiye for help. Kkk. Marehan own you booons. Jubaland is our mammul and with the Presidency in our hands we can do anything we want. Kismayo is our city and only us can welcome whoever we want. Our xiniinyaho is potent we've been landeere since my legendary ancestor Ugaas Diini nacasyahow. :camby:

Sheikh

VIP
MSB waged a war against Ethiopia to free his country. He was ogadenian, born and bread there. He was merely freeing his lands, he ain't done us no dam favors. he din du us favors.:trumpsmirk:

he hijacked a democratic somalia against he advice of many, and turned into a dictatorship, and again against all advice, refused to step aside for others to rule, therefore being responsible for the civil war.

Somalis can rightly blame odayga for everything that's wrong with somalia today.

as for farmaajo, he's a like a gus that doesn't work, he ain't no threat but you can make him out to be the shit tho. he's getting cucked in real life.:mjlol:

I am enjoying as the midget oromo walks all over him, embarrassing you hunter gather booons.:mjlaugh:

MSB waged a war to free you booons from Ethiopian oppression. He did you guys many favors since he owned a lot of you neefs and felt pity for. He made Somalia into a powerhouse for 21 yrs and rebels were the ones responsible for the Civil War. Somalis can blame rebels for everything that happened to Somalia today.

Farmaajo is your master and he showed his toughness and boldness when he deported your booon uncle Mr. Stone Heart. Actually he's the one that cucking the mammul leaders by making them refer to him the President instead of outsiders you doqon Oromo booons. :mjlol:

Sheikh

VIP
MZ is running the show.

I am running the show.

Naw Reer Diini is the one running the show. I am the one running the show in my mammul JL my servant booon. Farmaajo can land in his city Kismayo any damn time he wants after all it is his city. Nope your the one that needs Kenyans or Ethiopians to be something in politics you weak mfers. As for the yellow eyed people they are my servants such as you booons. King kulaha :hahaidiot: only kings here is us Marehan Ugaases neefyahow slaveka ah. Marehan are like Superman and you cagdheer booons are like Robin. :mjlaugh:

Last edited:

Sheikh

VIP

Warya who said you can speak to your masters after the mighty karbash you got from the Sheikh? @nine @Shaolin23 @Creed :drakelaugh: Marehan landeeres > cagdheer weak booons. Fax no printer. Madhuuso is a terrorist. And remember Barre Hiiraale is the original cagdheer booon exterminator. :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending