US Muslims pledge to ditch Biden in 2024 over his stance on Israel-Gaza war

View attachment 306084

This guy is at stage 6, we're about to head back to fake a major attack soon.

The interesting part is that, the stage in which it mentions 'gain people's sympathy through exaggerated statistics' is exaggerated itself. It's an exemplification of your previous post.

Just by looking at the comments and QTs to OP's tweet, and the enraged white liberals, you get the hint that they relationship towards minorities have always been a transactional one. The moment you cross their agenda, the supposed 'allyship' is out of the window and they reveal their true selves as truly indistinguishable from right-wingers. I saw many of them talking about supporting deportations of Muslims (citizens), if they didn't support Biden. Truly unhinged people.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
The interesting part is that, the stage in which it mentions 'gain people's sympathy through exaggerated statistics' is exaggerated itself. It's an exemplification of your previous post.

Just by looking at the comments and QTs to OP's tweet, and the enraged white liberals, you get the hint that they relationship towards minorities have always been a transactional one. The moment you cross their agenda, the supposed 'allyship' is out of the window and they reveal their true selves as truly indistinguishable from right-wingers. I saw many of them talking about supporting deportations of Muslims (citizens), if they didn't support Biden. Truly unhinged people.
Indeed, this alphabet shit was spreading during my time in uni, I asked a simple question and got screamed at for daring to mention it, I simply asked if I could go into the girl's toilet at this moment if I identified myself as a woman, I'm a pretty big guy and full grown ass beard.

I remember a few years back Southpark had a video mocking it, now if you ask any of these deluded idiot if they would allow Mike Tyson to fight woman in boxing if he transitioned, they would say yes.

I had a whole bunch of mixed friends growing up, we would always say the most racist shit to each other within reason, if our group chat got exposed that would be the end of us lol.

It's good to see the muslim community stop blindly supporting the democrats. At least Republicans are honest about their hostility, but Democrats are an enemy in secret.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
America has bipartisan support for Israel. Even though I'm Republican myself I'd say stay on the left as you won't see pro Palestine stance on this side :mjlol:

America has bipartisan support for Israel. Even though I'm Republican myself I'd say stay on the left as you won't see pro Palestine stance on this side :mjlol:
One of the Twitter posts was advocating to vote for independent. Honestly I don't think Muslims can support any of the parties in good conscience.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
One of the Twitter posts was advocating to vote for independent. Honestly I don't think Muslims can support any of the parties in good conscience.
America is a 2 party monopoly. You can vote independent but the vote is kinda useless but that's just me

Trending