Venezuelans have made it to London

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Wow, I go for one year and now Londons over run with VENEZUELANS????
I went elephant castle with some of my guys few months back that's Latino central. I didn't know they lived in London like that till a Colombian girl told me where it's at

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
I went elephant castle with some of my guys few months back that's Latino central. I didn't know they lived in London like that till a Colombian girl told me where it's at
I don't remember seeing more than 2 Latinos in London despite living there for 16yrs lmao

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
america is built on white-black polarity, if you a third-worlder from an ethnicity with acient roots but cucked by the economy and came to america, you need to place yourself somewhere on that spectrum, black hate on somalis is simply a result of that plus a sparkle of bantu xenophobia, as in extreme hate on their males but infatuated by their women, you can see that play out with white people in african decolonization movements, with encounters with the bushmen, etc, i cannot stress how this is simply SECOND NATURE to them, ignore them all together.

america is built on white-black polarity, if you a third-worlder from an ethnicity with acient roots but cucked by the economy and came to america, you need to place yourself somewhere on that spectrum, black hate on somalis is simply a result of that plus a sparkle of bantu xenophobia, as in extreme hate on their males but infatuated by their women, you can see that play out with white people in african decolonization movements, with encounters with the bushmen, etc, i cannot stress how this is simply SECOND NATURE to them, ignore them all together.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending