Very sad: Somali on Twitter claims his uncle will be executed for piracy but he was only a fisherman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether they are guilty or not these men must have good lawyers and fair trial. Our embassy must do her job and look after Somalis in jails

India will show alot of "muscle" in this case. afterall they are dealing with a third world piss poor nation with brain dead tribalist leaders who dont know the first thing about sovereignty.

India is one of the most democratic countries out there in 'the third world'. It has a much fairer judicial system than most Islamic countries.

Corruption in the Indian judicial system is rampant. Transparency International has done a report on this.

Apollo

VIP
Corruption in the Indian judicial system is rampant. Transparency International has done a report on this.
China and Russia are ten times worse. Compare them to India.
Islamic world is at the top of corruption, not even comparable to India.

_85319913_poop_protest.jpg

But this isn't about China, Russia and Islamic countries.

This is about India, a very corrupt country who have jailed 150 Somalis and will execute 50 of them.

Apollo

VIP
But this isn't about China, Russia and Islamic countries.

This is about India, a very corrupt country who have jailed 150 Somalis and will execute 50 of them.

Who gives a f*ck about these pirates? They have destroyed the Somali economy by jacking up shipping costs.

f*ck them, they can die for all I care.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I could've swore the pirates are still holding hostages, if they're Indian I'd execute 50 at random

Amb of Somalia in India Abyan Ladane, lawyer deny "false, misleading" news reports about the trial of 119 alleged Somali pirates in Mumbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts