vomiting words coming from a woman against somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is spot on, I haven't heard anything she said that I can object to, the last part is the funniest but has the most truth, nothing but filth will spawn.

Every marital issue, the blame is always on the men by default never the women (unless she cheats becomes Infidel), the bastard is either beta cuck (most cases), a despicable ku dhufo ka dhaqaaq qashin or he just picked the wrong women and wasn't able to tame her, whatever way you look at it, the blame lies with him.

As for the women, you would expect her to be able to differentiate between Qashin, our women are by far the best out of all races hands down, but suffer from the collective severe 'inferiority' complex like the majority of black women.

As a result of this, they can't see the above, and she will find solace in the worst form of degenerate qashin that praises her and gets her saggy self-esteem up. Even when these women go outside of the race, they pick the worst of the worst and a proof of this is all those YouTube trophy showcasing videos.

So Although I do agree with her, and obviously no debate how her generation of women are 100x better then the equivalent male generation due to lots of circumstances surrounding civil-war

However when it comes to our generation she is horribly wrong, the genders are relatively equal in shame and the women are no where of the quality as her generation or that of our mothers, but the men today are far better then those in her generation.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Every marital issue, the blame is always on the men by default never the women (unless she cheats becomes Infidel)
You can't seriously mean this.
Do you honestly mean to say that every marital issue, save for cheating, is squarely on the man's head?
What if the wife is incredibly violent with the children, and this leads to divorce? Is this the man's fault for being a "beta cuck"?
:kodaksmiley:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I feel sorry for uneducated Somali women who marry uneducated, ignorant, reer baadiye Somali men. Most Somali men whether they're educated or not, are truly xasiid Wallahi, they don't want their wives to succeed, or even have a good life. They love emotionally torturing the mother of their kids, whether not to help raise the kids and be a sperm donor who never goes away. Or marry multiple wives and make her feel insignificant.

Ladies please before you get married, ask your potential how his mom was treated, if he sees his mom was treated like a queen he will treat you like a queen, I've had a real conversation with older Somali men, they usually struck up conversations with me and we end up talking about everything, this older gentleman once told me, a man will treat you how his mom was treated. Meaning if his was a tortured soul, then he will think if my mom survived then she must. She's not better than my mom is what what they always think.

You can't seriously mean this.
Do you honestly mean to say that every marital issue, save for cheating, is squarely on the man's head?
What if the wife is incredibly violent with the children, and this leads to divorce? Is this the man's fault for being a "beta cuck"?

Yes, the strong always influence the weak, it robs off on people, look at charismatic leaders like Hitler/Napoleon to give you a Europhile platable example, the people love them to bits and would die for them upon masses

In this contemporary time Erdogan is the closest to this as a recent Guardian article pointed out whom were shocked by the sheer level of love and devotion the people have for him, were thousands man/women were telling the reporters "even if he does something bad, it must be because he knows something we don't, and we fully support him and sacrifice ourselves for him"

If these leaders can drag millions of males/females to sacrifice their life in love and devotion, your telling me you can't do 1/1000000 of it in your own household to your own wife?

Then Yes! Your a fucking Beta cuck to the absolute bone, these little bed wenches you see running around loose on these forums, even tough my high standards would never let me "select" them. (fucking note *select* rather then be pathetically selected by her which is the case today)

But if I was forced to do so as a community saving project, they would all lovingly submit to me without me raising a single frown never mind word or hand, forget them, you yourself would be intimidated if I looked at you. that's how you should be, it starts with yourself first.

But if you have that Juveline retaining, physiognomy of a neotony gay pedo face along with the metro-sexual confused Aura and Personna, then of course this respect you speak off will never come.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I feel sorry for uneducated Somali women who marry uneducated, ignorant, reer baadiye Somali men. Most Somali men whether they're educated or not, are truly xasiid Wallahi, they don't want their wives to succeed, or even have a good life. They love emotionally torturing the mother of their kids, whether not to help raise the kids and be a sperm donor who never goes away. Or marry multiple wives and make her feel insignificant.

Ladies please before you get married, ask your potential how his mom was treated, if he sees his mom was treated like a queen he will treat you like a queen, I've had a real conversation with older Somali men, they usually struck up conversations with me and we end up talking about everything, this older gentleman once told me, a man will treat you how his mom was treated. Meaning if his was a tortured soul, then he will think if my mom survived then she must. She's not better than my mom is what what they always think.

Ha I ceyn:bell::susp:

What if he lies?
tenor.gif

Yes, the strong always influence the weak, it robs off on people, look at charismatic leaders like Hitler/Napoleon to give you a Europhile platable example, the people love them to bits and would die for them upon masses

In this contemporary time Erdogan is the closest to this as a recent Guardian article pointed out whom were shocked by the sheer level of love and devotion the people have for him, were thousands man/women were telling the reporters "even if he does something bad, it must be because he knows something we don't, and we fully support him and sacrifice ourselves for him"

If these leaders can drag millions of males/females to sacrifice their life in love and devotion, your telling me you can't do 1/1000000 of it in your own household to your own wife?

Then Yes! Your a fucking Beta cuck to the absolute bone, these little bed wenches you see running around loose on these forums, even tough my high standards would never let me "select" them. (fucking note *select* rather then be pathetically selected by her which is the case today)

But if I was forced to do so as a community saving project, they would all lovingly submit to me without me raising a single frown never mind word or hand, forget them, you yourself would be intimidated if I looked at you. that's how you should be, it starts with yourself first.

But if you have that Juveline retaining, physiognomy of a neotony gay pedo face along with the metro-sexual confused Aura and Personna, then of course this respect you speak off will never come.
warya you are a comedic genius.
giphy.gif
. i aint kidding.

I understand where @Inquisitive_ is coming from; there must be a captain of the ship (whether acknowledged or not). It's a natural phenomenon. A marriage though should have a lot of cooperation between the couple so some of the blame lies with the women.

If you shirk the leadership role in your household on behalf of some liberal ideal, then by default your wife will pick up the role (consciously or subconsciously), or the household will descend into mayhem (read separation).

If I'm not mistaken, women find leadership an attractive quality no? Or have the degenerate prophets of the new world corrupted this basic observation too?

There is no doubt that some of our weak men have directly contributed to the breakdown of the household. But on the other hand - there's nothing more dangerous than a petty and vindictive woman (oo isla fiican). Nothing.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Somali men are qashin the succeful ones often marry out we are left with trash, it is becoming a global concern the amount of trash we have. We don't want to influence green house gases and turn our planet into a shit hole, time to recycle the garbage we have collected.

Somali men are qashin the succeful ones often marry out we are left with trash, it is becoming a global concern the amount of trash we have. We don't want to influence green house gases and turn our planet into a shit hole, time to recycle the garbage we have collected.

Honey, that self-biography is coming a long ways, now you just need to stop using the wrong pronouns :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.