wake up, Shia sympathizers.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
Imam Bukhari declared:

“I don’t see any difference between praying Salah behind a Jahmi or a (Shia) Rafidhi and a Christian or a Jew. They (Jahmis/Rafidhis) are not to be greeted, nor are they to be visited, nor are they to be married, nor is their testimony to be accepted, nor are their sacrifices to be eaten.”
(Khalq Af’aalul-’Ibaad, p.14)

Cush

Cushite Arab
Why don't Iran use their money to make Palestine a super power like they did with the Houthis?

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Iran has still done a lot more for the Palestine cause than the rest of the ummah for the last few decades. We don't see Saudi Arabia supplying Hamas with rockets 🤷

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
as far as who has done more... Haiti, Guatemala and Jamaica each have done more for Palestine than Iran. Liberia and small obscure islands I haven't heard of have done more for Palestine than Iran. The Sentinelese have done more for Palestine than Iran. If there are aliens on the moon who have never visited earth, they have done more for Palestine than Iran. A random cactus has done more.

An obscure tribe of Indians living in the Amazon rainforest has done more for Palestine than Iran. A panda bear in China has done more.

Let me explain why. Let's say we assigned a number for how much so-and-so has done for Palestine. If you donate a water bottle and it reaches them, it would be some number of points, let's say five points. Saudi has done some charitable stuff, giving humanitarian aid. So they have some number of points. A panda bear in China has zero points.

Where is Iran? Iran would be something like negativie bajillion points.

Iran has helped Zionism more than pretty much any country in the world that isn't called "the US" or "Britain".

How many Arab countries did Iran help destroy? Yemen. Iraq. Syria.

If you see some random Saudi journalist saying they want to normalize with the Zionist state- is it because every Saudi is some mustache-twirling cartoon villain? No- the whole reason you have Arabs caving is because of Iran!

Before Iran, they could be all be hardline anti the Jewish state- then Iran provided a threat to them from the East so that they would be under attack from both sides and even more so from their East. Before you start talking about "Arab sellouts"- thank Iran for it! Iran has done more for Zionist than almost any country.

The Sentinelese are more worthy of being called heroes of Palestine than Iran.

Last edited:

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
You made this thread too soon. Hezbollah attached the occupied Shebaa farms with dozens of rockets from the Lebanese border.

wallahi every person on here will have tasted death, the Dajjal will appear, Isa will return, the sun will rise from the West and the world will end before the Shia ever free Palestine.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
wallahi every person on here will have tasted death, the Dajjal will appear, Isa will return, the sun will rise from the West and the world will end before the Shia ever free Palestine.
You sound mad that Iran has done more for the Ummah than the treason monarchs in Saudi

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
They already attacked, this war has showed us who got some honor and dignity in them and that's not the dog salafis who's just watching not even condemining, hazbollah has fired shot at Israel they not cowards and promised they will invade if Israel attack Gaza with ground troops

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
They already attacked, this war has showed us who got some honor and dignity in them and that's not the dog salafis who's just watching not even condemining, hazbollah has fired shot at Israel they not cowards and promised they will invade if Israel attack Gaza with ground troops

so umm... whatever is going on with current events in 2023 reflects on Salafis... such as Sheikh Ibn Taymiyyah and Imam Shawkani??? because no Salafi army is flattening the Jewish state, it's time to throw out tafsir Ibn Kathir?

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
You sound mad that Iran has done more for the Ummah than the treason monarchs in Saudi

for which ummah? how is killing Sunni Muslims in Yemen, Iraq and Syria doing something for the ummah? maybe it served the Shia ummah but not the Muslim ummah. I am a Muslim, why would I support their drive for Shia supremacy? that would be like me supporting Modi and the BJP.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP

you're fortunate betting is haraam or I would challenge you to bet me for a lot of money over hezbushaytaan fighting the idf on the ground. the shia fighting them in any really serious way is never going to happen, they will supply some bottle rockets and that's about it.

Trending