wake up, Shia sympathizers.

as far as who has done more... Haiti, Guatemala and Jamaica each have done more for Palestine than Iran. Liberia and small obscure islands I haven't heard of have done more for Palestine than Iran. The Sentinelese have done more for Palestine than Iran. If there are aliens on the moon who have never visited earth, they have done more for Palestine than Iran. A random cactus has done more.

An obscure tribe of Indians living in the Amazon rainforest has done more for Palestine than Iran. A panda bear in China has done more.

Let me explain why. Let's say we assigned a number for how much so-and-so has done for Palestine. If you donate a water bottle and it reaches them, it would be some number of points, let's say five points. Saudi has done some charitable stuff, giving humanitarian aid. So they have some number of points. A panda bear in China has zero points.

Where is Iran? Iran would be something like negativie bajillion points.

Iran has helped Zionism more than pretty much any country in the world that isn't called "the US" or "Britain".

How many Arab countries did Iran help destroy? Yemen. Iraq. Syria.

If you see some random Saudi journalist saying they want to normalize with the Zionist state- is it because every Saudi is some mustache-twirling cartoon villain? No- the whole reason you have Arabs caving is because of Iran!

Before Iran, they could be all be hardline anti the Jewish state- then Iran provided a threat to them from the East so that they would be under attack from both sides and even more so from their East. Before you start talking about "Arab sellouts"- thank Iran for it! Iran has done more for Zionist than almost any country.

The Sentinelese are more worthy of being called heroes of Palestine than Iran.

You are one funny poster who never ceases to amaze me with your conclusions and viewpoints. The entirety of this post seem to be disingenuous. Full stop. I don't know whether I'm supposed to take you serious or not.

Last edited:

Cush

Cushite Arab
To all the shia sympathizers go to their lands see how they treat you :)
Go research the war crimes they do on Sunnis they always play victim

Cush

Cushite Arab
Lol, they think I will go back and forth with them about the war in Yemen which is really a proxy war between Iran and the US. But they are too blind to see because their hatred of Shia Muslims.
The Houthis are Shia and their over lords who funded them are Shia and they do some of the worst war crimes in the world, Shias also do the same in Iraq and Syria, Sunnis always get killed in Iran

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
May Allah curse the Houthis for the evil they did! They rape and kill Sunnis for no reason, little children are being sniped everyday in the cities! Young children traumatized picking the corpses of their siblings of the streets there is nothing worse than these people

and that just in Yemen! Iraq, Syria, Yemen....

these ppl slander the chastity of mother Aisha... kill more Sunnis than the Jewish state.... rape Sunni women.... regard the blood of Sunnis as halal.... all of this and then the Shia sympathizers get mad when we tell the truth about these ppl....

all this talk of defending Palestine and the Shia sympathizers haven't even managed to defend the correct aqeedah... if you can't protect your din how will you protect the land? protecting the din and protecting the aqeedah comes before everything else....

the land is already gone, if these fake heroes have their way we'll have lost the land and the correct aqeedah

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
Shia sympathizers, where is your love for Rasul Allah ﷺ? how do you love Prophet Muhammad ﷺ if you don't care about the honor of his wife?!

Cush

Cushite Arab

these ppl slander the chastity of mother Aisha... kill more Sunnis than the Jewish state.... rape Sunni women.... regard the blood of Sunnis as halal.... all of this and then the Shia sympathizers get mad when we tell the truth about these ppl....

all this talk of defending Palestine and the Shia sympathizers haven't even managed to defend the correct aqeedah... if you can't protect your din how will you protect the land? protecting the din and protecting the aqeedah comes before everything else....

the land is already gone, if these fake heroes have their way we'll have lost the land and the correct aqeedah
No surprise most of them are Asharis, they're a confused bunch

mrlog

VIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am using "gaalo terminology" because I referred to mother Aisha as mother Aisha??

this is such a weird thing to criticize me for.

BB4F7653-01C4-465A-8E59-D3B56DAC8940.png

Sheikh Assim al Hakeem uses the same term, is he also using "gaalo terminology" and his mask has dropped and he's now a shill?

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
I am a Sunni Muslim, I have a right to be Sunni Muslim and I am not going to support Christianity, Hinduism, Shi'ism or any other religion besides the correct religion of Sunni Islam.

Shi'ism is not a part of Islam, Shi'ism, Christianity, cow worship, etc. are all other rellgions besides Islam. They are not "multiple paths to Allah," there is one correct religion and it is Islam- not Shi'ism, which is a completely different religion.

There is nothing in this dunya that is worth more than the dīn. I don't apologize for my view on shi'ism and I am saddened that there are people who act as though there is something more important than the principles of the dīn. Those principles apply today just as they applied in the days of Imam Bukhari, they do not change for political reasons or in exchange for fake promises and empty slogans of the rafidah.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
You made this thread too soon. Hezbollah attached the occupied Shebaa farms with dozens of rockets from the Lebanese border.

I made this thread too soon kulaha.

is this what the shia sympathizers want to sell out their din and aqeedah for? for a bunch of larpers who will only fight the jews with bottle rockets and slogans?

Trending