wake up, Shia sympathizers.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
for which ummah? how is killing Sunni Muslims in Yemen, Iraq and Syria doing something for the ummah? maybe it served the Shia ummah but not the Muslim ummah. I am a Muslim, why would I support their drive for Shia supremacy? that would be like me supporting Modi and the BJP.
So you recognise that the traitorous monarch of Saudi has done nothing for the Ummah? Good. It also shows what a hypocrite you are because the traitorous monarch of Saudi is bombing Yemen and supporting the US and Israel.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
So you recognise that the traitorous monarch of Saudi has done nothing for the Ummah? Good. It also shows what a hypocrite you are because the traitorous monarch of Saudi is bombing Yemen and supporting the US and Israel.

what does Saudi have to do with this thread. the Saudi monarch could go worship a cow tomorrow, I'm still not supporting shi'ism. I am a Muslim, I support my religion and shi'ism is not part of Islam.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
what does Saudi have to do with this thread. the Saudi monarch could go worship a cow tomorrow, I'm still not supporting shi'ism. I am a Muslim, I support my religion and shi'ism is not part of Islam.
The point is that Iran has done more for the Ummah than you are advocating. Typical Salafists who always talk but do nothing to improve the lives of oppressed Muslims. May Allah reward Iran for standing up for Muslims.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what? may Allah curse me if I wasn't being sincere
ameen.

I take nothing back, I stand behind every word I've said about the shia. now do u stand behind your words or do you not? if you believe your own words and if what you said is true then go and make dua for Allah to curse you if I'm not a shill for Jews. but you won't because you lied about me and you know it!

Cush

Cushite Arab
Have you seen what Saudi did to Yemen?
The Zaidi Houthis rape all the Sunni women and kill so many innocents, they snipe down little children from the mountains and buildings walking around for no reason! They are demons! The Iranians gave them loads of funds and made them a super power with so many weapons and men

The Saudi coalition are trying to stop them and sent down missiles in revenge for this, it is wrong but they are doing much worse things to the people every time at least the Saudi coalition is Sunni and supports the southern Sunni Muslims

Iranians only want to cause problems for the Ummah, if they were really sincere they wouldn't support Houthi terrorists

They even kill Somalis

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
The Zaidi Houthis rape all the Sunni women and kill so many innocents, they snipe down little children from the mountains and buildings walking around for no reason! They are demons! The Iranians gave them loads of funds and made them a super power with so many weapons and men

The Saudi coalition are trying to stop them and sent down missiles in revenge for this, it is wrong but they are doing much worse things to the people every time at least the Saudi coalition is Sunni and supports the southern Sunni Muslims

Iranians only want to cause problems for the Ummah, if they were really sincere they wouldn't support Houthi terrorists

They even kill Somalis

but those of us who recognize this are called agents and zionists because we side with Muslims over sahaabah-cursing kaffirs.

Cush

Cushite Arab
as far as I'm aware they were bombing Houthis. if they targeted anyone else, I am not aware of it and I wasn't there.
THEY TRIED TO SEND MISSILES TO MAKKAH FFS alx it hit a random place in Taif though

The Houthis, may Allah curse them tried bomb a mosque in the middle of the mountains and they had snipers stationed all over

They sent over 70 bombs trying to destroy it, Abu Taymiyyah's brother died was sniped in the area, they killed innocent young men seeking knowledge

Cush

Cushite Arab
but those of us who recognize this are called agents and zionists because we side with Muslims over sahaabah-cursing kaffirs.
May Allah curse the Houthis for the evil they did! They rape and kill Sunnis for no reason, little children are being sniped everyday in the cities! Young children traumatized picking the corpses of their siblings of the streets there is nothing worse than these people

mrlog

VIP
what? may Allah curse me if I wasn't being sincere
ameen.

I take nothing back, I stand behind every word I've said about the shia. now do u stand behind your words or do you not? if you believe your own words and if what you said is true then go and make dua for Allah to curse you if I'm not a shill for Jews. but you won't because you lied about me and you know it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• 1696774305285.png
    1696774305285.png
    446.2 KB · Views: 53

Trending