Waking Up from the Dream of ‘Somaliland’

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Do you mean ssc? We'll get those regions back. SL wasn't doing much offensives during the war only attacking when attacked. I would prefer SL to just declare that area disputed btwn Sfg and SL but sfg will win that so war is the only way.
Sxb don’t you see how hypocritical your stance is !

If Djibouti isn't waqooyi so isn't Awdal because they're clans, dialect and culture.

Xaargesia in 30 years achieved the greatest feats of any city up north, you learned how to build cheap apartment blocks and have nightlights. We've been doing that since the 1920s when we opened the first cinemas.

There's no way you can think any city in Somaliland compares to Djibouti, the economy of our one city is the same as your whole "country" and our GDP per capitia is $3,000 while the average in you state is $500 so don't speak about poverty to me.

View attachment 332863
View attachment 332864
View attachment 332865
View attachment 332866
View attachment 332868
View attachment 332870View attachment 332869

This man single-handedly carrying Djibouti on his back when it comes to fkd . He’s been destroying these Isaacs left and right

155574BE-E19C-4458-9225-21F340A68883.png

Landers aren't interested in another war with the south. We did our part. We have two different govs now so we're happy.
1. Clearly they are not because they are going around complaining and attacking Somalis.

2. You guys didn't do shit in the civil war, according to your own selves, you guys went through a genocide. You guys are worse than the Arabs in the Gulf, one second you're this powerful tribe who won the war or "did your part" next second you guys are genocide victims. Which is it? Can't be both walaal. The same CIVIL WAR (not genocide) many Somalis died in, you act like you guys were the only victims. Barre was wrong but he attacked you guys for disobeying him and acting like cannon fodders for the Ethiopians who are still ruling you. You realize you guys would be treated the lowest in Ethiopia? This is why the Ogadeen tribe wants to leave. Ethiopia is a failed state shit hole that the world wants to hold together since they rule over 100 million people.

3. Genocide does not apply to people of the same religion, race, culture, language (only difference is tribe).

4. You guys are the Ukraine to Somalia's Russia. You guys are hoes basically that would swing back our way if we rose to be a greater nation. Somalia has been balkanized by Ethiopia in the past. But the mighty Ethiopia is falling and Somalia's brand is rising. Every major Somali figure in the world is from SOMALIA not Somaliland or Isaaq or whatever. Hell Somalia is more popular than Ethiopia now. This is why they push disinformation but we all see how much people recognize Somalia more. We are like the Jamaica of East Africa, rest of these other nations are irrelevant. Where I live the Ethiopians and Eritreans get called Somalis in the same way people from Barbados are called Jamaicans. We don't have main character syndrome, WE ARE THE MAIN CHARACTERS, GET IT RIGHT.

And you wait for your motherland= Ethiopia's day of reckoning which is happening right now, they are balkanizing and now even Eritrea has more love for Somalia than Ethiopia and every other Ethiopian tribe have now followed suit. Somalia will rise through it's diaspora (and Somalia) and soon it will be you guys wanting to be apart of our nation. I know it will happen in our lifetime, I can already see it lmao.
Landers aren't interested in another war with the south. We did our part. We have two different govs now so we're happy.
It's wild right lol? I've never seen a group of people so delusional. If you are so superior and do a better job ruling than perhaps come to the South and rule... oh wait, ruling requires dominance which they cannot do since they can't even rule a small fraction of the Darood tribe let alone Hawiye. They are in a fantasy land in their mind.

Hawiyes reallized Darood's had more power and some were abusing it and what did Hawiye do? They fought and took power and now even rule. Isaaq can't do that so they created a fantasy land full of ducktails. They are wack. No wonder they get bullied by the drunk Brits.

1. Clearly they are not because they are going around complaining and attacking Somalis.

2. You guys didn't do shit in the civil war, according to your own selves, you guys went through a genocide. You guys are worse than the Arabs in the Gulf, one second you're this powerful tribe who won the war or "did your part" next second you guys are genocide victims. Which is it? Can't be both walaal. The same CIVIL WAR (not genocide) many Somalis died in, you act like you guys were the only victims. Barre was wrong but he attacked you guys for disobeying him and acting like cannon fodders for the Ethiopians who are still ruling you. You realize you guys would be treated the lowest in Ethiopia? This is why the Ogadeen tribe wants to leave. Ethiopia is a failed state shit hole that the world wants to hold together since they rule over 100 million people.

3. Genocide does not apply to people of the same religion, race, culture, language (only difference is tribe).

4. You guys are the Ukraine to Somalia's Russia. You guys are hoes basically that would swing back our way if we rose to be a greater nation. Somalia has been balkanized by Ethiopia in the past. But the mighty Ethiopia is falling and Somalia's brand is rising. Every major Somali figure in the world is from SOMALIA not Somaliland or Isaaq or whatever. Hell Somalia is more popular than Ethiopia now. This is why they push disinformation but we all see how much people recognize Somalia more. We are like the Jamaica of East Africa, rest of these other nations are irrelevant. Where I live the Ethiopians and Eritreans get called Somalis in the same way people from Barbados are called Jamaicans. We don't have main character syndrome, WE ARE THE MAIN CHARACTERS, GET IT RIGHT.

And you wait for your motherland= Ethiopia's day of reckoning which is happening right now, they are balkanizing and now even Eritrea has more love for Somalia than Ethiopia and every other Ethiopian tribe have now followed suit. Somalia will rise through it's diaspora (and Somalia) and soon it will be you guys wanting to be apart of our nation. I know it will happen in our lifetime, I can already see it lmao.

It's wild right lol? I've never seen a group of people so delusional. If you are so superior and do a better job ruling than perhaps come to the South and rule... oh wait, ruling requires dominance which they cannot do since they can't even rule a small fraction of the Darood tribe let alone Hawiye. They are in a fantasy land in their mind.

Hawiyes reallized Darood's had more power and some were abusing it and what did Hawiye do? They fought and took power and now even rule. Isaaq can't do that so they created a fantasy land full of ducktails. They are wack. No wonder they get bullied by the drunk Brits.
We did do our part bruv. We helped create usc with caydiid the history is there look it up. The majority of the war took place up north from 88 to 91. You guys just gave him the final blow and then turned on each other.

Well you believe in SL right to self determination, and are against Somalia “occupation”. Whilst simultaneously doing it to SSC. Not to mention what the SL gov did in LA, it’s extremely hypocritical is all.
We have a strong legal reason to leave they just don't want to be part of us because the majority is not them. They probably don't see it as equal I don't know but I know why their doing it they want to be apart of somalia. So both are right I guess

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Do you mean ssc? We'll get those regions back. SL wasn't doing much offensives during the war only attacking when attacked. I would prefer SL to just declare that area disputed btwn Sfg and SL but sfg will win that so war is the only way.

A question I genuinely have is, at what point is the opportunity cost for secession too high?

Is committing war crimes in a third of your territory to forcibly join it to your secession a claim not in that ballpark?