Waking Up from the Dream of ‘Somaliland’

No, you are being incoherent.

Mogadishu can be filled with the worst people in history that are frothing at the mouth to invade SL but if they are being restrained by international donors, that is still an opportunity cost ceiling.

They understand that the need for international community support and money is higher than their need to invade Somaliland.

The question is what is the opportunity cost ceiling for Somaliland in holding onto your Eastern regions?

Let me know when you have an answer…

If the FGS has a higher opportunity cost at this moment, then what of it?
There are no guarentees it will remain that way. The moment they have secured the south, the opportunity cost drops to zero and the IC would look the other way while they fight SL.

I think you are trying to turn their current predicament into some kind of moral edge, which is totally dishonest but you are the minister of propaganda after all.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
If the FGS has a higher opportunity cost at this moment, then what of it?
There are no guarentees it will remain that way. The moment they have secured the south, the opportunity cost drops to zero and the IC would look the other way while they fight SL.

I think you are trying to turn their current predicament into some kind of moral edge, which is totally dishonest but you are the minister of propaganda after all.

I asked you a simple question: What is the ceiling for SL’s opportunity cost in achieving secession?

Where do you draw the line?

Instead, you decided to segue us into this discussion about the FGS.

So if you want to answer my earlier question instead, please feel free to.

I asked you a simple question: What is the ceiling for SL’s opportunity cost in achieving secession?

Where do you draw the line?

Instead, you decided to segue us into this discussion about the FGS.

So if you want to answer my earlier question instead, please feel free to.

I would do whatever the FGS would do to reclaim SL. I would consider all of those means and tactics reasonable to achieve independence.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
If Djibouti isn't waqooyi so isn't Awdal because they're clans, dialect and culture.

Xaargesia in 30 years achieved the greatest feats of any city up north, you learned how to build cheap apartment blocks and have nightlights. We've been doing that since the 1920s when we opened the first cinemas.

There's no way you can think any city in Somaliland compares to Djibouti, the economy of our one city is the same as your whole "country" and our GDP per capitia is $3,000 while the average in you state is $500 so don't speak about poverty to me.

View attachment 332863
View attachment 332864
View attachment 332865
View attachment 332866
View attachment 332868
View attachment 332870View attachment 332869

No hate bro, but one of the photos you posted is captioned “Djibouti - The European City”.

:dead:

That’s not really an answer to the question.

Why respond if you’re gonna deflect.

:mjlol:

It's not a deflection at all.

Under what circumstances should SL surrender to the same forces that nearly annihilated them (Darood politics)? That's an interesting moral quandry that we will soon find out.

At least I think that's the question you are trying to ask.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
It's not a deflection at all.

Under what circumstances should SL surrender to the same forces that nearly annihilated them (Darood politics)? That's an interesting moral quandry that we will soon find out.

So the conclusion is that your entire political view is based on a qabiilist lens.

I think we shall leave this discussion here, hope you find out the answer to your “moral quandary” (that’s how it’s spelt btw).

:samwelcome:

So the conclusion is that your entire political view is based on a qabiilist lens.

I think we shall leave this discussion here, hope you find out the answer to your “moral quandary” (that’s how it’s spelt btw).

:samwelcome:

Like I quoted to you earlier and you never responded. Its' common knowledge this is what happend and this is the formulation of southern politics. Hawidar has no fans, and there is no Somalia as long as there is Hawidar.

You can't escape the past abuses of Darood in politics.

1719841279178.png

If you could explain my qabilist lens is any different from reality I would be happy to accept it.