Walahi news coming out of Canada about a Somali couple is shameful and cause for a suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
i am not a man though.
stop hiding and embrace your love for the g*s.
What's virginity? When you have all that charisma & bombastic personality? Nah b I'll choose your character any day over your virginity honestly you're a beautiful woman both on the inside & out & it's truly an honour & a privilege to make you acquaintance my fair-lady :diddyass:

What's virginity? When you have all that charisma & bombastic personality? Nah b I'll choose your character any day over your virginity honestly you're a beautiful woman both on the inside & out & it's truly an honour & a privilege to make you acquaintance my fair-lady :diddyass:

my personality wont make up for my anatomy. you need the g*s to be fulfilled in life, so i implore to chase it. who cares what people think of you? live you life to the fullest and fill yourself with as much d**k as your heart desires.

be free my brother. join aj in his quest for freedom.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@sahersi
This is the place where you belong
Rights here in my arms
Without you something is wrong
Waiting for your call

Can' t help thinkin' that
This mess is all my fault
And just to have you back I swear I'd risk it all
My every thought is of you

Girl I'm on my knees
Beggin' for forgiveness and your sympathy
But most of all my love I miss your company
The only thing I need is you

I need you back my friend
So I can live again
Come back home (everybody help me sing it)

This is the place where you belong
Right here in my arms
Without you something is wrong

https://g.co/kgs/uw6bnc

Gambar

VIP
Exactly. If your first night and 50th night are the same then something is clearly wrong and I imagine that's how a non virgin girl would feel. Once the virginity is gone, then any sex she has after that is going to be more or less the same. I don't know why this girl thinks it is hard to tell whether someone is a virgin or not?? And about the behavior, not necessarily because some people are very informed about the whole thing without having done it.
It'll take some time to adjust because going from no action to constant means you're body needs to adjust.

IMG_5692.GIF
Little lesson on hymen or virgnity but be careful rubber nymen that doesn't cut

the actual, honest truth about how to break the hymen

I am working on the first few lecture of my class for the spring semester. Lecture 2 is anatomy, and this year, in response to last year’s surprise interest, I have a whole PPT slide on the hymen. To write that slide I’ve been doing research.

And it turns out that everything culture teaches us about the hymen is wrong.

The closest thing to true is the idea that the hymen can be painful when it’s not used to being stretched – it’s one of a number of potential causes of pain with penetration, but it is by no means the most common.

However: the hymen doesn’t break and stay broken forever, like a freshness seal (with accompanying “use by” date). If a hymen tears or bruises, IT HEALS.

And the size of a hymen doesn’t vary depending on whether or not the vagina has been penetrated. It’s about 2.75mm. There, now you know roughly how big your hymen is.

However, hymen vary a LOT, and there are many different kinds of hymens, from imperforate hymens, which completely cover the vaginal opening and must be medically opened in order for a woman to menstruate, to septate hymens, which feel like a strand of skin across the vaginal opening.

And it usually doesn’t bleed. Any blood with first penetration is more likely due to general vaginal tearing from lack of lubrication.

What does change when a woman begins having the hymen stretched regularly is that it grows more flexible. Um, is it appropriate to say that, metaphorically, vaginal intercourse is like yoga for your hymen?

So. Pain with first penetration might be the hymen stretching, maybe. Or it might be a variety of other things. And chances are first penetration will just feel really complicated and novel and nothing like what you expect.

We know from research that a small amount of pain over a longer time span results in lower perceived pain than a large amount of pain over a short time span (in other words, pull the band-aid off slowly, don’t rip it off in one go). So if you want to eliminate your own hymen, do it gradually and gently, teaching it to stretch, rather than forcing it to break.)

Somali girls lesson for you no man whether (he is cadaan, Somali to madow )likes Unvirgin girl or to be lied to. Just keep your legs closed and if he loves you, he wouldn't force you to do anything before marriage. Respect your parent 'trust and your culture.

my personality wont make up for my anatomy. you need the g*s to be fulfilled in life, so i implore to chase it. who cares what people think of you? live you life to the fullest and fill yourself with as much d**k as your heart desires.

be free my brother. join aj in his quest for freedom.
You don't have to argue. it makes you look guilty.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
your accusations arent making me mad walaal. schizophrenia is a serious mental illness and as a fellow somali, i really hope you get help.
we already have enough lunatics in our community committing all types of crimes. we cant have you raping cadaan men, it will destroy our name too much. get help walaal. i'll pray for you insha allah.:dabcasar:
Abaayo there are guys out there that don't mind marrying a non-virgin there is nothing to be ashamed of as long as you repent to Allah

on the other hand,i dont mind a girls virginity provided
-no STD,warts or other nasty stuff.
-she repents
-i am told earlier.
then it is possible.

you honestly are the one chatting BS. i provided scientific prove that for some women (not all), stimulation would be enough to circumvent any discomfort or blood on the first time. read a biology book once in a while before you come at me with your assumptions.

Keep fighting the good fight sis. There are so many variables when it comes to whether they will feel discomfort - the sizes of both, the mood and general feelings of both of them will have a significant impact on their experience.

If your girl feel comfortable that's a testimony to how good you have managed to make her feel and how attentive you have been. Stop being so suspicious. If you have prayed Istikhara trust that Allah would not pair you with anyone you don't deserve.

Keep fighting the good fight sis. There are so many variables when it comes to whether they will feel discomfort - the sizes of both, the mood and general feelings of both of them will have a significant impact on their experience.

If your girl feel comfortable that's a testimony to how good you have managed to make her feel and how attentive you have been. Stop being so suspicious. If you have prayed Istikhara trust that Allah would not pair you with anyone you don't deserve.
i gave these retards some science on the topic so they can be impartial and give that woman the benefit of the doubt.
instead of asking themselves the same question i presented which is, how did he know she wasn't a virgin, few of the resident closet homosexuals, namely @LondonMo, have turned this into me being defensive because i am supposedly not a virgin.

theres no point of trying to educate animals, especially of the variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.