War in Sool

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Are u replying to your self Baalo kula ciyadhe
😂 keep your eyes on the road let me do my thing .

either balwan posting fake news or this guy need to be in prison or used as cannon fodder in front lines, how you attack own people for 2 months on behalf of Isaaq and now you realize it’s wrong, he 80 yr old istubir handicapah

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
😂 keep your eyes on the road let me do my thing .

either balwan posting fake news or this guy need to be in prison or used as cannon fodder in front lines, how you attack own people for 2 months on behalf of Isaaq and now you realize it’s wrong, he 80 yr old istubir handicapah

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF
Joore once got a ticket for driving on two lanes while arguing with Ditoore Osman. Kkkk

Al Daroodiyah should of came first. I don’t know why we elected Culusow. He is practically doing everything Xarmaajo would of been doing. At the very least he would of sided with SSC.

Farmaajo wasted 5 years fighting his fellow Daroods, he was so petty of anything that is MJ or MJ aligned that he'd even blocked development for Sanaag his own allied region . He's a failure and may he never win again.
That’s the part that makes me mad asf. He spent his time fighting Daroods smh. I suppose a Darood that fights Daroods is worse than a non Darood fighting Daroods

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
That’s the part that makes me mad asf. He spent his time fighting Daroods smh. I suppose a Darood that fights Daroods is worse than a non Darood fighting Daroods
Nothing worse than a federal Darood , they will put qaranka Samaalia before their own people for petty beefs.

You see how RW ku xigeenka defended secessionism in the federal seat, no Darood will push for the broader Darood let alone his sub subclan.

What had Farmaajo given to his subclan is minimal compared to what he'd given to Samaalians.

Who wrote this delusional article?

Can he make up his mind? Danab, Ethiopia, federal government, Puntland, darood, al shabab and you name it are all fighting as unity, against Sland because Sland is peaceful unlike "Somalia" which btw also according to the rest of the world Somaliand is part of.. I bet the IC are scratching their heads over this :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

I am so grateful that I was born into the same family as the MJs, the Royal family of Africa. It's the lottery that keeps giving. I saw recently all kinds of videos on social media from Bosaso, it looked like something from the Maldives. I am going to visit my Harti city in the future and maybe marry one of the local Queens.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
@bidenkulaha people were fleeing Yemen during the height of the Yemen war in 2015.

SL denied them to dock in Beberba and welcomed Arab Yemenis.

Where was Irir Samaale then? :jaynerd: