War in Sool

As guy who has train in bjj and in boxing
My whole life this is just sad why are so called warriors sitting and doing movements is this a dance or

Attachments

• ca367afe44f0d6d42a1f739953387884.gif
    ca367afe44f0d6d42a1f739953387884.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 57
You guys are really mentally unstable, talking to each other iyo niyada isu dhisaysaan. Subhaan allaah what a punch of morons.

After 245 pages...
1681029412603.png

We posting funny things to laugh at such as the Hyenas of Sool feasting on Habar Jeclo.
It's not our fault his folks went into hiding after the defeat in LA :mjlol:

Btw.. I advice the dead to be buried, once one have left this dunya your case is with Allah and as good Muslims we should bury the dead.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
We keep telling the Hawiye that suffer from stockholm syndrome that Isaaq try to claim affinity with Daarood clans and not them. But they refuse to listen. I am actually enjoying the Urur Samaale tour, it is truly hilarious.
Hawiye aren't fully or formally part of SL urur thing comedia. Only the low-level like dahir calsow and few women get the cash and went to Hargeisa.

Hawiye aren't fully or formally part of SL urur thing comedia. Only the low-level like dahir calsow and few women get the cash and went to Hargeisa.
Man these daroods are taking this irir samaale nonsense seriously and I’m actually loving it. It’s clearly a joke but it actually has people pressed :mjcry:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Man these daroods are taking this irir samaale nonsense seriously and I’m actually loving it. It’s clearly a joke but it actually has people pressed :mjcry:
a clear joke that your elders and youth believe kkk sxb nagada ciyaarta and fix up this pethatic one sided love

a clear joke that your elders and youth believe kkk sxb nagada ciyaarta and fix up this pethatic one sided love
Your the perfect example of my point above lol. Every time I read a comment of yours I can smell the xanaaq and the taking things serious. Dude just take a chill pill
:childplease:

verified official hawiye elders visited LA and the dhulbante garaads but yet your so fixated on a paid organiser screaming β€˜irir Samaale’. I know why your so admant on focusing on the internet meme alliance but alas I don’t want to derail this thread.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Irir samaale is a real figure the alliance is not real, didnt a hawiye elder went to lascanood the other day and plus isaaqs are not irir samaale they claim it because they used to claim Dir

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Your the perfect example of my point above lol. Every time I read a comment of yours I can smell the xanaaq and the taking things serious. Dude just take a chill pill
:childplease:

verified official hawiye elders visited LA and the dhulbante garaads but yet your so fixated on a paid organiser screaming β€˜irir Samaale’. I know why your so admant on focusing on the internet meme alliance but alas I don’t want to derail this thread.
xanaaq kulaha kkk am not the one who mentions the darood name every two sec like yall youth, let's not derail this thread

Irir samaale Aya Berbera iska lehπŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«..

you all sharing the 17% remaining from the UEA and Ethiopia port that is no longer active πŸ˜‚..

Isaaqu caadi ma ahan, qof aad shalay bahdilaysay ayaad maanta miciin waydiisanaysa! Hawiye can’t do nothing for you nor politically, militarily nor economically!

You are sending little boys with hardly any training to front without even fully equipped gear whereas Harti are sending fully loaded mounted trucks.. once you are destroyed In Goojacadde you will have 20.000 harti boys with loaded guns.

I bet you Sanaag is next!

Irir samaale is a real figure the alliance is not real, didnt a hawiye elder went to lascanood the other day and plus isaaqs are not irir samaale they claim it because they used to claim Dir
The Isaaq are originally mahe dir, this was mentioned by old colonial authors like cerculli. Their original abtirsi is isaaq ahmed mohamed xanaftire mahe dir aji irir samaale. Their arab claim is a new thing and their technically right about being irir

Trending