War in Sool

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
SubxaanAllah even in food there's an apartheid

Even in death, Habar Awal bodies get carried in ambulances and the rest get dumped in mass-graves or left to be eaten by Cali Harti. I never understood the Habro triad (never gave a damn), but I can see now that one of them is a sixroole pimp that mistreats the others.

Is this why they are called Habar Awal (the first?)

:mjlol:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Even in death, Habar Awal bodies get carried in ambulances and the rest get dumped in mass-graves or left to be eaten by Cali Harti. I never understood the Habro triad (never gave a damn), but I can see now that one of them is a sixroole pimp that mistreats the others.

Is this why they are called Habar Awal (the first?)

:mjlol:
Its mostly Habar Jeclo men that are getting the shorter end of the stick, i bet Bixi promised them land or some shit they keep sending their civilians i think half of the Goojacade militias are HJ with HA commanders

Its mostly Habar Jeclo men that are getting the shorter end of the stick, i bet Bixi promised them land or some shit they keep sending their civilians i think half of the Goojacade militias are HJ with HA commanders

They are all slaves of Sabool Land, they get everything taken from them and then to add insult to injury, even their girls are insulted and they can't do anything but cheerlead for their sixroole pimps.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
This war is between Habar Jeclo vs Daarood. I am karbaashing you @ss and enslaving your in Laascaanood, Maraaga, Goojacadde, etc. Dameer aan saaranahay dhuusadiisu maxay iga tari.
No this is HJ, GX, Arap and all isaaq cannon fodders HA commanders vs Dhulbahante with Harti backup

You lost your mind ever since the war

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Geeridii nebiga ma ogid. The war is between HJ aka Dhiigya cabada vs All Dooros include Mareexaans and Liyuu Ogaden.

This you rn

Why so mad man, i just check this section a day or 2.

You really be keyboard fighting your way like its the holes in goojacade :dead:
kermit-typing-arguing-online-8n6xxnhaffwsr6qi.gif

Trending

Latest posts