Waraabe was right! Somali men big booty galore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali people are blessed with big booty. Even our men have big booty. I saw a skinny guy earlier with bubble butt Mashallah.

Where did this big booty come from? Did our forefathers have big booty?

VixR

Veritas
Lol. Whats the allure of man bun, 'cuz I never got that memo. The thing about a man is his chest. His hands, face, hair, legs. Heck, I can rate pretty much anything before I get to the bunz wah.

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Secretly wonder if white girls are subconsciously scoping out fellas with booty fat retention in the hopes it counterbalances their ass genetics so that their girls may be spared the saddening life of having flapjacks for cheeks

But wallahi that's none of my business :mybusiness:

Gibiin-Udug

Lol. Whats the allure of man bun, 'cuz I never got that memo. The thing about a man is his chest. His hands, face, hair, legs. Heck, I can rate pretty much anything before I get to the bunz wah.
Nobody finds it attractive. I'm just amazed by how their chicken legs can carry that big booty!

Gibiin-Udug

Secretly wonder if white girls are subconsciously scoping out fellas with booty fat retention in the hopes it counterbalances their ass genetics so that their girls may be spared the saddening life of having flapjacks for cheeks

But wallahi that's none of my business :mybusiness:
:drakelaugh:

:chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior
We are all thick redbone :rejoice:

I think it is sad we as a race are blessed with futo while white and Asians don't have it.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
Somali people are blessed with big booty. Even our men have big booty. I saw a skinny guy earlier with bubble butt Mashallah.

Where did this big booty come from? Did our forefathers have big booty?
Low Testosterone

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Not gonna lie, in all my life the only women who have complimented my ass are white woman. Young and old. I don't get. White women are odd.

I don't think I have a big ass either

:browtf:

My ass is fat. When I was 14 I was going to do some skipping but had to stop because my ass kept bouncing and it was weird

Its tighter now though Masha'Allah,

but still a lil juicy :russsmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.