Waraabe was right! Somali men big booty galore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ass is fat. When I was 14 I was going to do some skipping but had to stop because my ass kept bouncing and it was weird

Its tighter now though Masha'Allah,

but still a lil juicy :russsmug:
I still have this problem. I lost some wheight by cycling but the butt is still there. I think extreme diet is the only solution. I am still trying hard to get rid of it. One guy told me you have this because you are somali. He told me once he saw one skinny somali with a big butt in gym while he was doing some workout.. It is humilating :mjcry:.

I am scared of some perverted men coming after me. :mjcry:
Any advice?

A lot of Somali guys have an anterior pelvic tilt which makes their futo stand out. Doing some abs and glute exercises can fix it easily.
hqdefault.jpg

I still have this problem. I lost some wheight by cycling but the butt is still there. I think extreme diet is the only solution. I am still trying hard to get rid of it. One guy told me you have this because you are somali. He told me once he saw one skinny somali with a big butt in gym while he was doing some workout.. It is humilating :mjcry:.

I am scared of some perverted men coming after me. :mjcry:
Any advice?
Do what @merka said

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
A lot of Somali guys have an anterior pelvic tilt which makes their futo stand out. Doing some abs and glute exercises can fix it easily.
hqdefault.jpg
Yeah lumbar lordosis is prevalent among us. It also makes us up to 2 inches shorter depending on how severe it is.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Somali niggas be like "yo stand beside me in front of this mirror. I wanna make sure your ass got more plumpness than mine. Can't have you bullshitting me.

I counted 5 flamaboyant niggas confessing to their futo being big. Good god! in a place where every day lunacy is rampant this thead takes the cake:ohlord:.

Status
Not open for further replies.