Waraabe was right! Somali men big booty galore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Nobody finds it attractive. I'm just amazed by how their chicken legs can carry that big booty!

I've actually never seen a Somali guy with a pillow butt, but I've noticed the dichotomy of Somali women either being (1) model tall and thin as heck with no booty in sight, or (2) having outrageous booty that seems to skip a generation and hit with a vengeance 1 in 3 females in every family.

Like, in my family, only one of my sisters got the booty, but I don't where TF she got it, 'cuz I take look around at my aunts/mom/siblings and everyone is steady cruising body type (1) with standard issue ---> pancake.

waraabe

Your superior
I've actually never seen a Somali guy with a pillow butt, but I've noticed the dichotomy of Somali women either being (1) model tall and thin as heck with no booty in sight, or (2) having outrageous booty that seems to skip a generation and hit with a vengeance 1 in 3 females in every family.

Like, in my family, only one of my sisters got the booty, but I don't where TF she got it, 'cuz I take look around at my aunts/mom/siblings and everyone is steady cruising body type (1) with standard issue ---> pancake.

Can you give me her details

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

Lol this is true, it's either extremely curvy or straight up and down.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

That being said I have to disagree with OP, somali men don't have footoyin. It's the poor sods who've been forced to grow up on nesquik and chicken nuggets that are starting to develop feminine physiques. :russ:

Some of them even have B cups. :damn:Has nothing to do with somalis but more to do with living/growing up in North America.

VixR

Veritas
Can you give me her details
She's got hers.

Are Somali guys pro-booty like that? I don't think I've noticed anything too indicative of that. It's as if only White guys seem to properly appreciate type (1) w/ standard issue.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
She's got hers.

Are Somali guys pro-booty like that? I don't think I've noticed anything too indicative of that. It's as if only White guys seem to properly appreciate type (1) w/ standard issue.
yes:manny:
she could be ugly on the face i would still f*ck:manny:

VixR

Veritas
Lol this is true, it's either extremely curvy or straight up and down.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

That being said I have to disagree with OP, somali men don't have footoyin. It's the poor sods who've been forced to grow up on nesquik and chicken nuggets that are starting to develop feminine physiques. :russ:

Some of them even have B cups. :damn:Has nothing to do with somalis but more to do with living/growing up in North America.

I was just gonna tell her to let the brother know he ought to back it up and switch to skim milk. :snoop:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
That's whack to me. Man, are the rules different. I wouldn't touch ugly with a phatty with a 10ft pole :westbrookwtf:
when men are horny there at there weakest:wow:
now add this to female with a body like this
thick_1.jpg

:wow:
you just thinking about being inside her:wow:
the bigger the ass the better:wow:
i wouldn't wife them thoe:westbrookswag:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Bruh I thought I'd seen it all on sspot, I guess I was wrong :bell:

Lowkey suspect this is a trap by set up @Reiko and co :pachah1:

:dead:

Wallahi I'm not up to anything, I noticed it this weekend when I saw a lot Somali guys at the Somali week event then I saw this morning a malnourished guy with a bubble butt. I was mesmerized. :ohhh:

Bruh I thought I'd seen it all on sspot, I guess I was wrong :bell:

Lowkey suspect this is a trap by set up @Reiko and co :pachah1:
Looks like they were all waiting for the chance. to confess on how big their booty is.
:mjlaugh:

Waraabe
Mercury
Discontunous

Jaamac guray baa gacanta bidix ka salaamay.:drakelaugh:

standing-pelvic-tilt.jpg

Somalis(Men and women) like most Africans have anterior pelvic tilt. They also tend to store fat in their glutes and thighs easier than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.