Waranle:I Know Why You Hate Ogadens And Mareexaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Listen g,I'm a pure troll on this thread.But at the end of the day I aint no virgin like you.While i'm busting nuts on girl's tities,your busting nuts on your keyboard.Qawmul Luut ass Nigga!
^^I can't image how deep your fagot retarded. Anaa ku idhi khaniis, so there are prove that you are typical "isxaar khaniis" whose unemployed. You been rejected all over. Get a life hooyadi wase. Your avatar says all. waaxid. ina bucur baceyr

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
^^I can't image how deep your fagot retarded. Anaa ku idhi khaniis, so there are prove that you are typical "isxaar khaniis" whose unemployed. You been rejected all over. Get a life hooyadi wase. Waxkale la imoow
LOL im unemployed...Going to uni and keeping a solid job while driving an Audi TT while I'm only 21! Don't even try me,I could f*ck all the females in your family(wouldn't do it tho since they probably all have down syndrome like you).The only getting rejected is you by females you gay ass nigga

Nabeel786

Southie pride
My mother's clan Cidigalle(Sultans of all Isaaq) used to f*ck Ogaden niggas for centuries in the Hawd.Yes I hate Siad barre and his supporters but at the end of the day we were victorious.Geeljire you come from an irrelevant clan tasting the boot of Isaaq power.Is this why you hate it Isaaq?
Thought cidagale were Tumaal branch. Dame your hooyo

Nabeel786

Southie pride
LOL im unemployed...Going to uni and keeping a solid job while driving an Audi TT while I'm only 21! Don't even try me,I could f*ck all the females in your family(wouldn't do it tho since they probably all have down syndrome like you).The only getting rejected is you by females you gay ass nigga
Waryee, maskiin baa tahay I can feel it right here. Go enjoy foostamps. Khaniis hooyadi wase
Forget to have a word with our females. wecel tumaal. We will f*ck you up till end of the world.
>>>>> Reer Diini super natural, Master race.
isxaaar my ass..

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Nin rag ah ma af-lagaadeeyo dad dhintey oo tagey. Horta Isxaar maxeey horta u calaacalaan oo u yidhaahdan Siyad waa na laayey, he bomb us, etc. Waar Somali oo idil baa le'etey. Naago baa tihiin. Naagaha calaacal lagu yiqiin.

SNM imiseey laayeen caruur iyo hooyotin. Mala isweeydiiyey taa?? \
>>> Stop fucking complaining. We lost more than 20,000 heroes and still we complain to no one.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
^^When do you go to uni? you are here online 24/7. beenta iska daay. Naftana beenta ka ilaali, Xayawaan
I f*ck around in this forum when the time between my classes is like 2 hours or more.Cause I know trolls like you will entertain you broke

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Nin rag ah ma af-lagaadeeyo dad dhintey oo tagey. Horta Isxaar maxeey horta u calaacalaan oo u yidhaahdan Siyad waa na laayey, he bomb us, etc. Waar Somali oo idil baa le'etey. Naago baa tihiin. Naagaha calaacal lagu yiqiin.

SNM imiseet laayeen caruur iyo hooyotin. Mala isweeydiiyey taa?? \
>>> Stop fucking complaining. We lost more than 20,000 heroes and still we complain to no one.
Says the one crying he lost and probably has posters of "The good old days" in his room.f*ck off you lost the war when you had jets and missiles.You think you can fight Sland when Your Ogaden retard cousin owns you in the only region of Somalia you dominate.f*ck out my face

Says the one crying he lost and probably has posters of "The good old days" in his room.f*ck off you lost the war when you had jets and missiles.You think you can fight Sland when Your Ogaden retard cousin owns you in the only region of Somalia you dominate.f*ck out my face
Your going to university and you have a job wow just wow | What a fantasy If I ever saw you this is how you would likely be; Broke, high school graduate loser living in his mother's basement if he is lucky or your under a bridge with a cardboard box and your trolling using your phone and free wifi.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Walaahi we never fought with isxaaaar for real, if so then would been a big mystery for you guys. ilaahey amarkiis
Ogaden are our brothers. don't worry about them.

Last edited:

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Your going to university and you have a job wow just wow | What a fantasy If I ever saw you this is how you would likely be; Broke, high school graduate loser living in his mother's basement if he is lucky or your under a bridge with a cardboard box and your trolling using your phone and free wifi.
LOOL I'm not a 17 year old atheist hiding his apostasy from his mom.Also judging by how intelligent you are in your posts you probably got Shit SAT scores

Status
Not open for further replies.