Waranle:I Know Why You Hate Ogadens And Mareexaan

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOL I'm not a 17 year old atheist hiding his apostasy from his mom.Also judging by how intelligent you are in your posts you probably got Shit SAT scores
I'm great at math and that is something you will never be great at and have fun getting a degree being a a business major must rock.(Not)

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
lol what a strange conversation

You see, this the typa shit we used to have on somnet back in the day

I love it

obamadatazz

I love it

obamadatazz
I saw you B
Broke nigga ran out of data and is now attempting to steal his neighbour wifi eh? Dkm your dumbest troll I've encountered.Gotta learn a thing or two from me
Any info on the Isaac dog, looking to hunt him down and see what color is his card box he is living in.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix

I love it

obamadatazz
Come to the 6ix and I will stomp your fucking head on the curb.Wallah I never seen a savage Darood on these streets.Yall got the monopoly on having the most crackheads in the hood

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
war calm down waranka iska dhig acuudubillah

waxaad moodaa inuu gaal la hadlaayo

There is almost no Isaaq left in Hawd. They took advantage of the Darood war with the British to expand, but are now back and sometimes further north to where they were before. Today Dhulbahante are in Gaashaamo and Danood is pure Ogaden. Even Awaare which was always shared is now Ogaden only with Isaaq grazing the outskirts. The border is actually at Xarshin today believe it or not where Reer Cabdille have moved to from Qorahay.
Check out this thread and give us all the info you have, please and thank you.

http://www.somalispot.com/threads/dhulbahante-info-thread.5152/

Status
Not open for further replies.