WARYAADA SHIIT IM FALLING FOR THIS INDOYAR CHICK's COOKING skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
So, there is this Indoyar chick that absolutely killed my qalbi with her cooking skills.
This is how the story goes...
So, there is this cafeteria at our school that is owned by an Indoyar family. So, one of the daughters is Muslim..
There are three cafeterias at the college and i recently started going to the one near my class which is where this indoyar chick works early in the morning.
I've seen her a couple of times and we always give each other the looks that say "ooh so he/she is muslim".
One day i walk into the cafeteria and i order a chicken burrito and this girl's mom says they don't make it early morning. So, since i figured that they use the same place to make bacon and shit i got suspicious and i just ordered coffee and went...
So, the next day i went to the same cafeteria coz i was like " okay atleast she is muslim just support her family's cafeteria and buy coffee."
She gives a cup and asks me if i was muslim, i said yes..and she asks why i only just buy coffee...i was honest and said you guys sell pork here and i got a little suspicious. .. She said "wait"
Goes into the kitchen takes this other pan and makes a breakfast burrito with turkey sausage. I wait for 15 minutes and she brings it to me. I take out my wallet and then she says this week you come and you'll find it ready and it will be on me.
So, i was supprised and go like JAZAKALLAH KHAIRAL JAZAA. she says what it meant coz she didn't know arabic and she was learning.
I go like it means MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU THE BEST OF REWARDS.(your homeboy gotta show his Arabic skills you know :siilaanyosmile::manny:)
So she blushes and says thank you.
I go to to the table and dig into that burrito. .. MASHALAH i have never tasted a burrito that good in my life.:ahh:
The next i go to her and sincerely just tell her the truth and compliment her cooking skills...she gave the other burrito and i bought coffee and this one was better tasting than the last...each passing day it just keeps getting better and better. Yesterday we had this lengthy discussion of how she become muslim..and it was really interesting.

Waryaada balaayo idin kudacdee is this chick tryna make money off my ass or
she legit into me.?
:cosbyhmm:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:bell:
Xalimos gotta fix up their cooking skills.
Shit!! No wonder we faraxs are skinny asf. Ya'll be feeding us baasto and baris while ya'll pack up all the baruur :susp:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Baasto and bariis is better than cockroaches, rats, and cats.

Sabayaat, malawax, muufo, bariis isku dhex kariis, sambuus, mash mash, baasto alforno, Nafaqo, canjeelo, bisbaas shidni. You better put some RESPEK on Somali food.

200.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
So, there is this Indoyar chick that absolutely killed my qalbi with her cooking skills.
This is how the story goes...
So, there is this cafeteria at our school that is owned by an Indoyar family. So, one of the daughters is Muslim..
There are three cafeterias at the college and i recently started going to the one near my class which is where this indoyar chick works early in the morning.
I've seen her a couple of times and we always give each other the looks that say "ooh so he/she is muslim".
One day i walk into the cafeteria and i order a chicken burrito and this girl's mom says they don't make it early morning. So, since i figured that they use the same place to make bacon and shit i got suspicious and i just ordered coffee and went...
So, the next day i went to the same cafeteria coz i was like " okay atleast she is muslim just support her family's cafeteria and buy coffee."
She gives a cup and asks me if i was muslim, i said yes..and she asks why i only just buy coffee...i was honest and said you guys sell pork here and i got a little suspicious. .. She said "wait"
Goes into the kitchen takes this other pan and makes a breakfast burrito with turkey sausage. I wait for 15 minutes and she brings it to me. I take out my wallet and then she says this week you come and you'll find it ready and it will be on me.
So, i was supprised and go like JAZAKALLAH KHAIRAL JAZAA. she says what it meant coz she didn't know arabic and she was learning.
I go like it means MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU THE BEST OF REWARDS.(your homeboy gotta show his Arabic skills you know :siilaanyosmile::manny:)
So she blushes and says thank you.
I go to to the table and dig into that burrito. .. MASHALAH i have never tasted a burrito that good in my life.:ahh:
The next i go to her and sincerely just tell her the truth and compliment her cooking skills...she gave the other burrito and i bought coffee and this one was better tasting than the last...each passing day it just keeps getting better and better. Yesterday we had this lengthy discussion of how she become muslim..and it was really interesting.

Waryaada balaayo idin kudacdee is this chick tryna make money off my ass or
she legit into me.?
:cosbyhmm:

You should get into fan fiction sxb

:damedamn:

Cukaash

Baasto and bariis is better than cockroaches, rats, and cats.

Sabayaat, malawax, muufo, bariis isku dhex kariis, sambuus, mash mash, baasto alforno, Nafaqo, canjeelo, bisbaas shidni. You better put some RESPEK on Somali food.

200.gif
f*ck is bisbaas shidni and nafaqo
:ayaanswag:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Ya'll hate xalimos for gettin with ajnabis..but ya'll niggas hatin faraxs for it too.
Yea it's called not being a hypocrite.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Somali children. Because the beauty of the Cushitic Somali woman must not perish from the earth.

Cukaash

Yea it's called not being a hypocrite.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Somali children. Because the beauty of the Cushitic Somali woman must not perish from the earth.
I will make it my life mission to spread the somali genes everywhere...except somalis.
:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.