WARYAADA SHIIT IM FALLING FOR THIS INDOYAR CHICK's COOKING skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Idk what nafaqo is, but if you haven't had bisbas shidni, you aren't living life :banderas:

Anyway, about the girl, it's too early to ask her out based on that. Its literally a cafeteria owner providing you a service, food. But you could develop some kind of continuing rapport, and then with time you'll be able to gage her interest and ask her out accordingly. And if she's a recent convert, you'd basically be a representation of Islam to her so I'd be aware of that.
The fact that she takes the time to make him his own meal in a different pan and then give it to him on the house everyday is basically screaming "I like you." @Cukaash I think if you like her you should go for it.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
The fact that she takes the time to make him his own meal in a different pan and then give it to him on the house everyday is basically screaming "I like you." @Cukaash I think if you like her you should go for it.
Exactly what i was thinking.
Like how are you gonna make and give a guy free food for a whole week if it doesn't mean something.

VixR

Veritas
Eh, everyday is a stretch for an occurrence, but you could be right. Go for it.
Bisbaas shidni-- when you blend green chilli peppers, dates, garlic, tomato in a blender, then cook it for 10 mins.

This is Nafaaqo

That looks really goooood. It's strange I never seen it. I thought Somali food was pretty standard across the board, and that everyone ate the same dishes, but I haven't seen that in my life.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Bro don't listen to these people, she wants your children :siilaanyolaugh:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Bro don't listen to these people, she wants your children :siilaanyolaugh:
Ayy i just like the way she cooks.
I was just wondering if shes into me so i dont send wrong signals that i like her back.
I just paid her all the burritos that was on her this morning, ahe asked why and i just said that this is a business i will pay for the food that i get and told her that she has a customer as long as im in this college.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
So, there is this Indoyar chick that absolutely killed my qalbi with her cooking skills.
This is how the story goes...
So, there is this cafeteria at our school that is owned by an Indoyar family. So, one of the daughters is Muslim..
There are three cafeterias at the college and i recently started going to the one near my class which is where this indoyar chick works early in the morning.
I've seen her a couple of times and we always give each other the looks that say "ooh so he/she is muslim".
One day i walk into the cafeteria and i order a chicken burrito and this girl's mom says they don't make it early morning. So, since i figured that they use the same place to make bacon and shit i got suspicious and i just ordered coffee and went...
So, the next day i went to the same cafeteria coz i was like " okay atleast she is muslim just support her family's cafeteria and buy coffee."
She gives a cup and asks me if i was muslim, i said yes..and she asks why i only just buy coffee...i was honest and said you guys sell pork here and i got a little suspicious. .. She said "wait"
Goes into the kitchen takes this other pan and makes a breakfast burrito with turkey sausage. I wait for 15 minutes and she brings it to me. I take out my wallet and then she says this week you come and you'll find it ready and it will be on me.
So, i was supprised and go like JAZAKALLAH KHAIRAL JAZAA. she says what it meant coz she didn't know arabic and she was learning.
I go like it means MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU THE BEST OF REWARDS.(your homeboy gotta show his Arabic skills you know :siilaanyosmile::manny:)
So she blushes and says thank you.
I go to to the table and dig into that burrito. .. MASHALAH i have never tasted a burrito that good in my life.:ahh:
The next i go to her and sincerely just tell her the truth and compliment her cooking skills...she gave the other burrito and i bought coffee and this one was better tasting than the last...each passing day it just keeps getting better and better. Yesterday we had this lengthy discussion of how she become muslim..and it was really interesting.

Waryaada balaayo idin kudacdee is this chick tryna make money off my ass or
she legit into me.?
:cosbyhmm:
Her father trained her well the sheer ingenuity of the indhoyar they're now using their daughters to lure unsuspecting men to their business so they may part with their cash :lawd:

Ku qabo I heard indhoyar women are submissive towards their men masha Allah.

Status
Not open for further replies.