WARYAADA SHIIT IM FALLING FOR THIS INDOYAR CHICK's COOKING skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
f*ck is bisbaas shidni and nafaqo
:ayaanswag:
Idk what nafaqo is, but if you haven't had bisbas shidni, you aren't living life :banderas:

Anyway, about the girl, it's too early to ask her out based on that. Its literally a cafeteria owner providing you a service, food. But you could develop some kind of continuing rapport, and then with time you'll be able to gage her interest and ask her out accordingly. And if she's a recent convert, you'd basically be a representation of Islam to her so I'd be aware of that.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Idk what nafaqo is, but if you haven't had bisbas shidni, you aren't living life :banderas:

Anyway, about the girl, it's too early to ask her out based on that. Its literally a cafeteria owner providing you a service, food. But you could develop some kind of continuing rapport, and then with time you'll be able to gage her interest and ask her out accordingly. And if she's a recent convert, you'd basically be a representation of Islam to her so I'd be aware of that.
Forget about that indoyar...
I want your smart ass.
:dwill:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Bisbaas shidni-- when you blend green chilli peppers, dates, garlic, tomato in a blender, then cook it for 10 mins.

This is Nafaaqo

VixR

Veritas
Bisbaas shidni-- when you blend green chilli peppers, dates, garlic, tomato in a blender, then cook it for 10 mins.
Nafaaqo-- half hard boiled egg rolled inside of a mashed potato ball that's dyed in orange food coloring, the description is nasty but nafaaqo is :banderas:
Idk why when I read nafaqo I thought breastmilk :dead: That sounds reallyyy good, but I've never had or seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.